Benjamin Getting Neutered On Wednesday (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HES POOPED HES POOPED HES POOPED THERES POOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!

I don't know how I'm gonna keep him warm all night, Help!!!

Yes but I wrote that before we came up with that plan!!!

The cage is superly wonky now with the HWB underneath it!

I left one of the towels in there and hes bunny flopped next to it in his litter tray.

Or maybe I filled the HWB up too much lol! It is rather fat!

Becca wrote:
I'd be careful because the hot water bottle could burst if it is too full. And burning and stitches don't go at all.

paul2641 wrote:
Becca wrote:
I'd be careful because the hot water bottle could burst if it is too full. And burning and stitches don't go at all.
It's not in the cage. It's under it, and the base is plastic. So if it bursts Becca might float past, but Benjamin should be just fine :p

Yeah, If the HWB was in there I wouldn't leave it in there over night. But Trace it isn't generating that much heat under the cage :( He has a towel in his cage though it isn't warm but if he was cold would he snuggle up to that?

And haha I can just imagine my family and I floating down the road in our beds and Benjamin just snuggled up in his litter tray haha!

I've already burnt myself with it, I don't wanna get Benjamin too lol!

So far he has eaten:

Half a carrot (I washed it first so he had some water intake)
Hay
Nibbled half a banana
Straw

And he has drank a little bit, he has access to plain water and banana water.

He has a towel in his cage and a HWB underneath.

How does that sound?

Becca wrote:
And haha I can just imagine my family and I floating down the road in our beds and Benjamin just snuggled up in his litter tray haha!

Gosh that must be some big hot water bottle then! :biggrin2:

And I was thinking of that suggestion earlier! I didn't put it because I thought it might be crazy, but I feel better that Tracy thought of it too. Nice one! :D

Glad Benjamin's doing ok :)

LOL Jen we're all crazy here you should of just said it :p

I'm just worried whats gonna happen when his pain meds wear off.... :|

He'll be fine I'm sure. I think for the bous the whole thing isn't all that dramatic. Benny was back to his normal self within a few hours and he had no extra pain meds.
Love the image off you floating past the cage:laugh:

You can also put the towel in the drier for a couple minutes to warm it up too. Although Bruno never really cared for anything warm as comforting.. the boys usually bounce back quickly, so hopefully Benjamin will be fine soon!

Okay well no sign of pee yet :( :(

And also his wound looks very swollen :(

We took a picture of it yesterday and one now I'm gonna put them on ASAP so you can compare them :( :( :nerves1

Latest posts

Back