Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nearly Benjamins birthday!!!!!
This quote is from the first post in this blog..

26th August: A happy healthy, litter of mini-rex's/dwarfs/lionheads were born. All 6 of them survived. Within that litter was a very special bunny...

I know Pip wasn't a bunny but she still had a special place in my heart so:

[align=center]rest in peace pip

2006 - 2009
22nd August - 6:20pm
:pray:

100_0049.jpg

Like A Comet
Blazing 'Cross The Evening Sky
Gone Too Soon

Like A Rainbow
Fading In The Twinkling Of An Eye
Gone Too Soon

Shiny And Sparkly
And Splendidly Bright
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like The Loss Of Sunlight
On A Cloudy Afternoon
Gone Too Soon

Like A Castle
Built Upon A Sandy Beach
Gone Too Soon

Like A Perfect Flower
That Is Just Beyond Your Reach
Gone Too Soon

Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Like A Sunset
Dying With The Rising Of The Moon
Gone Too Soon

Gone Too Soon

-Michael Jackson

i love you pip :cry1:
[/align]

Thanks Gracie and yeh its a beautiful song. Did you know Michael wrote it for a little boy called Ryan White who had AIDs. He went to his funeral.
And this little boy had an amazing speech that I really love. Because he had AIDs nobody wanted to be his friend :(
The speech went something along the lines of

'I'm surprised we even have dogs anymore because they're different'
There was more to it but thats the main part.
I have it on DVD and the bit of the funeral.

So sad :(

awh,i might get to upload caramel, eyore and sockey ics if my brother stops being in a bad mood.
your girls are cuter than caramel (dont tell her i said that):p

Becca wrote:
Thanks Gracie and yeh its a beautiful song. Did you know Michael wrote it for a little boy called Ryan White who had AIDs. He went to his funeral.
And this little boy had an amazing speech that I really love. Because he had AIDs nobody wanted to be his friend :(
The speech went something along the lines of

'I'm surprised we even have dogs anymore because they're different'
There was more to it but thats the main part.
I have it on DVD and the bit of the funeral.

So sad :(
I know, I read that someplace, really sad :(

Went round my friends for a sleep over last night there was 8 of us... I was still awake at half 4 texting - I feel really sick now.. i'm praying that its just in my head.. please please!!!

Last night was wierd.. I had players and I was still texting Paul and stuff and when I went to sleep I was the last one awake (as always) and it was wierd like I was breathing all wierd and then I felt really really sick like i was gonna throw up so I just sat up in bed shaking and I didn't know what to do. God I was so scared, evenutally I fell asleep :/ its wierd i thought I was gonna throw up but I didn't. I woke up this morning feeling just a bit dodgy :/

I was talking to Paul and he said I might be anemic? What does that mean and how do I nknow?

Latest posts

Back