Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, Just chorus - but Steve said he'd give me some lines.. but my dads really mad haha he wants me to have a singing part. Ah well, I'll have a chance soon.

Becca wrote:
I'm back... and now incredibly upset.. why? Read on.

there was this boy right. he was in the pool and i just got out in my bikini he was staring at me. so i turned around and when i looked around he was still looking at me so jus walked off. then the next day i was just walking around with my mum and he went by me and stared at me again so i stared back. then whenever we saw each other he looked at me! i was just like well i didn tmind cuz he was really fit
and yesterday night i was detirmend to get his number and talk to him he is an excellent dancer and he was showing off on the dance floor an he STILL kept looking at me i wanted him to come over but my mum was dancing with me so he didntttttt and i turned round at one point and OMG he gave me this smile :|
i just died lol and he was doing all fancy stuff like mj does with his feet i was like wooaah then this little boy
goes up to him with his mum and goes how'du do that the n he starts teaching the little boy how to do it!!
how sweet!
mum goes 'hes perfect!'
then mum leaves the dance floor and leaves me with a friend i met there to see if he would come over but then my friend goes and i didnt wanna dance alone so my mum had to come back and he didnt come over :| then he walked out the door (still looking at me) for gods sake and i was like ommmgggg!!!!!
i wanted to see him and talk to him this morning before we left so i went and sat in the plaza for aaageessss and he didnt come. and then my dad said lets go and just as i got in the car he walked past!

:|

:|

i dont even know what his name was i want to find him on facebook grr im so annoyed with myself for not going over then and being brave but there were like loads of other guys with him.

I keep doing the whole 'what if' thing.. what if when he smiled at me on the dance floor i had kept looking at him.. would he of asked me to come over??!?

what if i was brave enough to walk over to him!?!

GRRRRR :(

:(

I really want to find him on facebook but I don;t even know his name :(
[align=center]GUYS I HAVE NEWS ON THIS SITUATION
:pinkbouce: :pinkbouce: :pinkbouce:

[align=left]Well, yesterday I went to the cinema with my friend Wendy and she was late so I was waiting in the lobby bit for ages, and then when she got here the ticket machine didnt work... anyway a group of teenagers came in... and i turned around to have a look. and you'll never guess who was there.
THE GUY FROM HOLIDAY! And he'd recognised me because he was looking at me!
He went into the cinema and so did I and I guessed that would be it again. But then i thought I recognised one of the girls he was with... and I have this girl on facebook. I never speak to her because I know her through a friend but I have her.. and I defineitly thought it was her.. so when i got home I looked on her facebook friends.. AND THERE HE WAS!
So i added him, he accepted and then he started talking to me on that facebook chat.
We talked about Holiday and then he said, did you like any of the group? Meaning the boys he was with.. and I said 'Maybe ;) ' and he said Who and I replied, why do you want to know. LOL. And he said 'Interested xx' and he said is it the one I was with at the cinema today and I said Nope. And he said 'me?' and i said yes it is. And he said..
I wish I'd said something on holiday! We're going back again next year at the same time!
LOL I had melted at this point :pinkbouce:
Then he asked my age and he is 15 and I'm 14 so wooop!
And then he asked a question that I thought would ruin it but it didnt.. he said
'Are you a virgin?' and i said Yes I am.. and he said Good, I prefer that. Or good, thats better.
Something like that I wasnt actually paying much attention!
Then I had to go so he added me on MSN :D

OMG!!! :pinkbouce:
[/align][/align]

Beacuse he asked if u were a virgin and he said he prefers it.but. in what whay???

Ladies I would go to pm about this. Keep in mind we do have younger members. It is also something you shouldn't be posting about out there. Becca becareful. Here if you need to talk.

JadeIcing wrote:
Ladies I would go to pm about this. Keep in mind we do have younger members. It is also something you shouldn't be posting about out there. Becca becareful. Here if you need to talk.
oh sorry!!! :(
ill keep it in mind.

Ben (the bunny lol :p ) is soooooo squidgy :L I know that sounds wierd.. but I was stroking him this morning and hes got a huugee wintery flufffyy coaat, and like hes just 'squishy' lol! Bless him

Becca wrote:
Ben (the bunny lol :p ) is soooooo squidgy :L I know that sounds wierd.. but I was stroking him this morning and hes got a huugee wintery flufffyy coaat, and like hes just 'squishy' lol! Bless him
:) eyore is just like that!
Was there frost this morning where you are?

Sorry everyone, been so insanely busy - i like it though. I like being busy.. as long as its fun busy not school busy LOL! Which most of it has been.. I had my cervical cancer jab today - it was fine, i didn't even notice the needle was in, but it just hurts now :(
I've just finished writing christmas cards! I love Christmas! I love the forum at christmas too <3 I'm going to try be on here more again, I miss you all!!!!!!!!
Bens on holiday :( But alls going well with him, I'm not officially with him yet but when we talk its like we are so its all good :D
I'm going to take some pictures of all the bunnies for you all and will post them here asap! But I need to remember to do it straight after school because it gets dark so early now. Urrggghh!!
Anyway, I'm going to catch up around the forum,

Becca x

Latest posts

Back