Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Anemic is not good. If your Anemic it means your blood count is low you'd look pale I'd imagine
My mum is anemic so its quite likely I will be too at some point.. I spoke to my mum earlier and she said that I'm not anemic... it hasn't been long enough and I wouldn't be having symptoms yet :?

So its got to be something else :shock:?

becca .#>:rainbow:

Were you thirsty? I don't feel thirsty at all, so I often forget to drink, sometimes I get really sick like that, weak and dizzy

irishbunny wrote:
Were you thirsty? I don't feel thirsty at all, so I often forget to drink, sometimes I get really sick like that, weak and dizzy
Well actually now you say that I'd been at a sleepover the night before and hadn't drank or ate anything... (i don't know why i just never do) and i was really thirsty and hungry but nothing tasted right or i felt sick whenever i drank or ate :/

Right, well.
School on tuesday... I'm dreading it.. actually not dreading the actual school..just the lessons lol! So i guess that is school. I'm panicking about my drama GCSE performance monologue thing. I love drama.. but I hate everyone at school... well not everyone I have friends but like everyone else. I'm a bit worried about standing up in front of everyone for 2 mins just acting :shock:
So any advice on that is appreciated!

I've just thought of something, I only have a few wishes right now... if I had them everything would be perfect for me...

1. Michael Jackson be back
  2. Get the drama thing out the way (be fine after that)
  3. Be with ...the person that.... I want to be with right now.. :p
Then I might just be happy for at least a couple of days!

'You Know How I Feel This Thing Can't Go Wrong I'm So Proud To Say I Love You'
:inlove:

Other than that... I'm proud of myself as a person.. someone right now has given me a great boost of confidence.. and I never want to lose them, they said they'd never leave me so :pinkbouce:

This is my timetable (first day back at school today)

A.
Monday: Maths, Art, English, Design, Science
Tuesday: Drama, German, Science, History, Maths
Wednesday: English, Design,Science, P.E, Drama
Thursday: Science, History, Maths, Art, English
Friday: Science, E.P, Drama, German, Science

B.
Monday: Maths, Art, English, Design, P.E
Tuesday: Drama, German, Science, History, Art
Wednesday: English, Design, Science, P.E, German
Thursday: Science, History, Maths, Art, Design
Friday: Science, E&P, Drama, German, History

On week A. I have Science 6 times! Thats horrific!!!! Goodness sake!

I'm pleased with my teachers.. most of them lol!
I can't wait for Drama & Art, I had Drama this morning, it was awesome!

[align=center]It has been 1 year since my first bunny Nibbles passed away :(

He was 9 when he passed and his birthday is on 1st April...

I can't believe its been a whole year.... its gone too fast - I still miss him.. I still miss my fluffy gentle giant :tears2:

Nibbles I love you.... always in my heart :rainbow:

:(

SP_A0792.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg
[/align]

My Dippy is so sweet!
LOL Just random fact of the day, see I was just cleaning him out and I just stood with my hand in the cage for ages and he was just licking me :shock: So cute!! :inlove:

Becca wrote:
Other than that... I'm proud of myself as a person.. someone right now has given me a great boost of confidence.. and I never want to lose them, they said they'd never leave me so :pinkbouce:
Gaah, I wish I didn't set myself up for stuff like this. EVERYTIME. :X

Hello everyone,
Have not been posting as much recently, I have been online and reading some of the side bar conversations but just not posted - RO is constantly up on my computer though.
I've actually missed being so involved in the forum and missed talking to you all so much - i made a thread a few days ago saying I was back and then kind of disapeared again but this time i really am.

All bunnies are fine, I love the trust and routine I've built up with them - everyone morning I'm greeted by each one (except Fluffball because shes Emily's) when I feed them. Chessies impatient for food but she always gives me a kiss before I put her bowl in and Dippy licks me every day. Benjamin just looks at me in such a cute way :inlove:

I've been busy with school and Annie, and now we're starting Cinderella straight away! It will be fun though :)

Just thought I'd bump up this blog asits never been left this long before!

Seeya around everyone :highfive:

It went... better as the week went on :p The last show was amazing :D And thats the one when we had the best audience and most people there!
I miss everyone so much! But its Cinderella read through tomorrow and auditions Sunday!

Welcome back!

:bunny18

I was just wondering recently about how you and the bunnies were.
Also how I haven't seen you posting. Glad to have you back!

I didn't get it because the guy playing buttons is too old and it would look pervy- thats what steve said :/ but he did say he was blown away by my voice lol so thats a good thing.

Back