Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center][Fiction]
Becca's Bunny Tails

[align=left]Chapter 1: Nibbles's Nightly Adventures

As the back door closed Nibbles grew excited, he thumped on the floor and the cage door flung open.
He bounded out and bounced along to where he had dug his secret hole a few nights before.
The large rabbit shuffled easily down the even larger hole, down to the underground world that was called Rabbitville.
He greeted the friendly guard who waited at the end of the hole to welcome Nibbles in his first nightly adventure.

'Welcome Sir Nibbles, we've been expecting you' exclaimed the guard bun.
He bowed down to Nibbles as he gazed down over the land that was soon going to become his.

Nibbles began to hop down the alley that led to his villa, he bounced through the door and gasped in amazment, his villa had been destroyed. The furniture had been tipped over and windows smashed. He wondered what rabbits would do this to his beloved home.

He went into every room, each was the same, destroyed and broken. His favourite room of his house was the Carrot Room, there were piles and piles of carrots everywhere.
Sadly as he walked into his favourite room a horrible sight lay before his eyes. Yes you guessed it, all that was left of the Carrot Room were 'carrot crumbs'. A tear came to his eye, he had saved up those carrots for years. Had grown each one in his giant garden ( well his garderners had.)

Read Next Time To Find Out Who Destroyed Nibbles's Villa!!.....
[/align][/align]

[align=center][Fiction]
Becca's Bunny Tails

[/align]Chapter 2: Nibbles's Nightly Adventures [ Featuring Guest Bunnies Jen's Chalk and Tracy's Flash RIP]

Nibbles was so shocked, he ran out of his villa very rapidly and shouted to the guard. 'Somebun has ruined my villa, somebun has ruined my villa!'

Everybun came running becuase they all respected Sir Nibbles. He was their leader.

'Who could of done this?' The guard said anxiously.

' Exactly what I was thinking' Nibbles said, upset and angry.

'We need to investigate!' Shouted Fluffball

'Lets all help' said Flash...... 'If we work together we can help Sir Nibbles' exclaimed Chalk.

Everybun else agreed and they started to hop into Nibbles's Villa, they investigated every room, The lounge, Kitchen, Carrot room they ..... When they reached Nibbles's bedroom and gazed over at his giant bed they could see little lumps moving inside.

'That's strange!' Flash exclaimed
'Lets have a look!' Said Chalk

Nibbles strode over and lifted up the sheets, underneath were 6 wiggling babies!
'WHAT' shouted Nibbles!

'Calm down Sir,' Chalk said quietly.........
'What are they doing in MY bed' said Nibbles angrily

Find out why the babies are in there and how next time [it could be later today or tomorrow]

Becccccaaa -x

Aww Becca, I love the stories! Very cute! I know I said this on msn but it sounds just like something Chalk would say lol- 'Mouse, calm down!' :p

Looking forward to the next chapter... :popcorn2

Today is cleaning day :D YAY

This is how it works, We take off the top of Benjamin's cage and put Dippy in that while we clean Benjamin's cage. Benjamin will be running around in the NIC Grid thingy ma bob while Fluffball will be outside in the run.

Then we will clean out each cage, water bottle and bowl and *Oh that reminds me I need to get more straw*

Okay..I need to go get more straw.
:shock:

Wish me luck with the cleaning!

Well we cover each bunny up at night, Benjamin has a spare duvet that we use occasionly.... well lets just say we can never use it again.......

100_2142.jpg

[There are loads of poops in the next picture becuase this was when me and my sister were ill :(]

100_2141.jpg

He had somehow pulled the duvet through the bars and pulled out the stuffing...
100_2140.jpg

This is the duvet now...
100_2139.jpg

I got all the stuffing out..
100_2143.jpg

100_2144.jpg

Soon he's going to rip it completley and we're not going to have anything to put on his cage - what can I use that he won't pull through and rip?

Today the bunnies got a little bit of toast as a treat (and to warm their bellies up a little bit).

Bless them, it is freezing outside :(

I haven't been out to check if Dippy ate this morning, I think he did because Emily didn't say that he didn't.
I'm putting less pellets, more hay and more veggies (obviously introducing the more veggies slowly).

Yesterday I found lots of pictures from when Dippy and Fluffball were really REALLY small, though I am going to save them until their first birthday in Janurary!

Dippy's birthday is on 3rd Janurary and Fluffball's is on the 16th Janurary!

I really want to have a party for them but I don't think anyone would come to a party for a bunny :(

Well I suppose me and my sister, Dippy, Fluffball and Benjamin could have a mini one, not much of a party though! Oh Oh Oh I could invite Miranda (bunnyfood) she would come, and maybe my best mate, she'd think I was a bit mad though :shock:

Becca
christmas_tree.gif

The people who we lent Dippy to to 'make' Benjamin gave me something the other day... It was a wrapped Christmas present for Benjamin from Benjamin's 'birth mum'!!!

How sweet is that!

So what can I get Benjamin's Mum?

Shes a very large rabbit.... I just cannot get over how sweet that is :D

Okay so I haven't updated this blog for agggeeesss :shock:

We have the maze haven and it's great!

Oh another thing is Benjamin is defo a boy :p Because he is really chubby (his new nickname is Fatso) I put him on the harness everyday to try and burn off some energy and fat and he goes over to the compost heap (where we empty the litter trays and cage stuff) and he goes and chins everything and sprays everywhere. He has ruined my UGG boots becuase when he is by the compost heap and I try and pick him up he sprays over me!!

Andddd he binky's madly when he can smell Dippy and he actually binkied up my leg today and his claws really hurt :grumpy:

Also he hates being picked up, I have to pick him up in a certain way to take him to the house otherwise he will jump up onto my shoulder and onto the floor.

By the way What happens if a rabbit bangs his head?

Benjamin keeps doing it when he jumps off me :? I try a hold onto him as best I can but he scratched me so deep the other day its still nowhere near healing :shock:

So Benjamin defo needs to be neutered and fast before this behavioural problem becomes a habit. :?

Latest posts

Back