Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
[align=center]
th_Nibbles.jpg

[/align][align=center]
Good Morning my good friends,
How are you on this fine day?

Slave has decided to make a new blog for me and my
bunneh friends.

Now for those of you who have never seen me before -
if you didn't have time to look at my other blog
then Welcome to my life.

I am Nibbles, I am 9 years of age and I am very
clever and like things to be neat and done the way I want.
To cut along story short, I rule the roost.

I need to get out of here quick Dippy and Fluffball have just come
bouncing in, they wear me out just looking at
them bouncing around.

th_Fluffball-1.jpg

Hey guys, Fluffball here!

Mummy, what am I meant to wite here?

Ok, I know now.

I'm Fluffball, I'm a lionhead and I'm irrestibly cute!

Dippy, stop pushing

"It's my turn now, move over!"

th_Dippy-1.jpg

Hewwo it's the one you love back again!
[/align][align=center]Mummy keeps saying she is going to miss me becuase she is going on holiday tomorrow.[/align][align=center]I don't really know what that means and why will she miss me?[/align][align=center]Oh well, mummy played a great game with us yesterday she hid bits of our food around our house and we got to run around and find them![/align][align=center]It was very tiring after that I had a nap till Fluffball decided I need[/align][align=center]to be washed and started grooming my face.[/align][align=center]Yul bunneh slobber![/align][align=center]Bye for now.[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
th_SP_A0915.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]That was a small taster of great things to come -[/align][align=center]When I have more time I will write more.[/align][align=center]But I'm going on holiday tomorrow,[/align][align=center]Hugs and kisses[/align][align=center]
th_Becca.gif
[/align]

[align=center]
th_Dippy-1.jpg

[/align][align=center]
Heyahh guys.. Wassup?
Mummeh cleaned out our whole house today
not just the cage the summer house as well,
There is no hay or dirt on the floor anymore
that has got to be changed!!

But then mummeh will probably be mad with me
and put her hands on her hips.
But I know how to get round her, I will pull my little
"I'm so sorry" face and she will pick me up and
give me a kiss,.
YUK

Well, Seeya later- mummeh says
she is going to get more pics of me and Fluffball,
I need to find somewhere to hide, and fast!
:dude:
[/align]

[align=center]
th_Dippy-1.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]I am rather confused, why was everybody calling me a little girl or little Princess?[/align]
[align=center]Well today I started to get mad soI decided to show everybody that I am a boy not a girl. So I mounted Fluffball, she is very pretty, I think we are boyfriend and girlfriend now. Mummeh keeps saying she's too young, its just another teenage pregnancy, but If Fluffball is pregnant then I will help her look after the babiez.[/align]
[align=center]But I heard mummeh say that she is saving up to have my little boy bits taken away. :grumpy:Just when I am discovering my man hood. But now me and Fluffball have been taken away from each other but I guess its for the best becuase she kept nipping me, maybe she doesn't like me.[/align]
[align=center]HMPH[/align]
[align=center]I hope Fluffball and (if she's pregnant) her babiez will be ok, but mummeh is going to do as best she can and she is sure Fluffball will make a good mummeh.[/align]
[align=center]Now everyone says I look very handsome and I am King of the Summer House so you better watch out! :p[/align]

BabyBunnies wrote
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]But I heard mummeh say that she is saving up to have my little boy bits taken away. :grumpy:Just when I am discovering my man hood.
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

:laugh:sorry, but that is really funny.........................!!

my little 'Violet' did that too, hence the name Jamie:whistling(short for James Potter)

and he thought i wouldn't notice:wiggle

but i was kinda like this whenthis happened:thud:

and i almost got 'her' a little pink dress, so don't feel too bad about the 'princess' stuff!:bunnyhug:

Anna

You're really good at making things look good online Becca, you'll work it out :)

The posts about Dippy are very funny. About him being nipped by Fluffball-I hope he doesn't take it too personally as female rabbits can be a bit short tempered.

Jo x

[align=center]
Fluffball-1.jpg

[/align][align=center] Hey, hey, hey Hey people!
Fluffballs back and ready for action,
Dippy is such a naughty boy, jumping on my back like that,
I hate giving piggy backs!

Mummy says I'm growing up too fast, maybe it's becuase I did something naughty with Dippy but he is just soooo handsome :p

But now I have no one to snuggle up to apart from this teddy that mummy thinks
I am snuggling with - I mean YUK, he's cute but he's no Dippy :p

Mummys dad is making our summer cage, it is very, very, very big and it has a shelf at the back for us
to sit on, YAY
:biggrin2:
[/align]

[align=center]
moz-screenshot-16.jpg
moz-screenshot-17.jpg
Nibbles.jpg

[/align][align=center] Woah, I just had an adventure,
Mummy was giving me my dinner and she was in
a really hyper mood becuase she had treats for me to
so that made me excited to!
Anyway she opened the door and I was jumping around
then I fell out!
One minute the floor was there then it was gone!
I didn't get far though because Mummy scooped me up -
She was very surprised becuase she thought she coudn't pick me
up and it was always her dad that picked me up!

So she is very happy because she can put me in the run herself now!
:D

But in the process of me falling on the floor mummy was so scared i was going to shoot off somewhere she dropped all the food on the floor :X

But she got a dustpan and brsuh and scooped it up - otherwise
I would of had to wait for my dinner and that does not equal
a happy bunny ;)
[/align]

Fluffball has just had her eyes bathed as one of them was watering - I hope it's nothing serious :(

They moved into their new home today and they are just settling in!

Fluffball has just had her eyes bathed as one of them was watering - I hope it's nothing serious :(

They moved into their new home today and they are just settling in!

Becca... I replied to this earlier, but my post didn't show up :X

Nibbles is so cute! I'm glad he didn't hurt himself and that you were able to pick him up all on your own! Love Dippy and Fluffballs new hutch as well, it's great...

I hope Fluffballs eye will be alright. I know you will keep a close eye on it and make sure it's nothing major.:)

Fluffballs eye is fine today, I just bathed it last night and did not like it one bit!
Bless her, but she didn't nip or anything - and today her eye looks fine
:thumbup Panic over LOL

:bunny18

I just put Nibbles in the run (by myself woop woop) so I don't have to wait for dad to come home anymore!
:woohoo

BabyBunnies wrote:
Fluffballs eye is fine today, I just bathed it last night and did not like it one bit!

I was lying - Fluffball has wet around her eye again :(
Should I bathe it again later?

BabyBunnies wrote:
BabyBunnies wrote:

I was lying - Fluffball has wet around her eye again :(
Should I bathe it again later?

hey hun i would probably get fluffballs eye checked at the vets, i had a rabbit whos eye became watery and it turned out to be his teeth, the wetness around her eye could be something but could be nothing but i would say make an appointment at the vets to get it checked out.

I love your rabbits btw they are beautiful :inlove:i adore Dippy!

Okay, I will tell mum we have to take her to the vet ASAP - the problem is we are going on holiday on Saturday for a week so I will not be with the bun buns for a week :(
I will miss them so much - Both of them will be taken to the vet anyway for their myxi vacs.

Latest posts

Back