Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I haven't spoken to soon but I actually think Dippy has learned what a litter tray is for :)Fluffball still hasn't clicked but I will keep you updated.;)

Becca:p

Sorry I haven't posted on here for a while but now finally i have got round to doing it.

You know what will happen now.... I will forget everythingI was going to say, so I better get on with it shouldn't I!

Nibbles

Well the other day when i cleaned out his cage I left him out of it, I have set his run up as a kind of sub cage, A. becuase its really hot and he will need more room to get into a cool place and B. to keep the flies away for a while.

So he has got half of his run on grass, half on pavement so when the grass is wet with dew he has somewhere dry to sit so he doesn't get a chill. he has hay, his food, water, grass (obviously) a cardboard tube which he loves to throw around. And the flies aren't around him now its only his cage, I think maybe I should clean his cage out more than once a week. Though that means I would have to clean him out once a day because the day after I clean him out its smelly and the flies are back :?

So there are no flies really at the moment.

I have got some more pictures of him but they aren't loaded on photobucket yet!

Dippy

Well Dippy is using his litter tray nearly all the time now, I don't mind the occasional poop outside the tray its just the pee, and hes going in his littertray. Apart from the spraying but when my mum calls the vet that will soon be fixed. I will be very scared - i hope he will be okay!

Dippys new nickname is "stud bunny" thats what everyone keeps calling him. Bless him, he's such a handsome boy, lets just hope Fluffball doesn't find out Dippy cheated on her ;)

Fluffball

Fluffball is using her litter tray too - I hope she keeps it up, They are both growing soo big - everyone that comes round says they are growing so fast but I can't see it!

She has a walk around the garden every couple of days and loves every minute of it! Well usually its her taking me for a walk but its still fun and she loves exploring everywhere, and when she gets the scent of Nibbles she goes mad!

I am worried this is message is suddenly going to disapear becuase usually when someone does a long post something goes wrong so i better copy it before I press send!

So Emily has taken over Fluffballs blog so now I will only update you on Dippy and Nibbles, I will probably still post pictures of Fluffball becuase Emily probably won't!

I am going to try and post in the blog every couple of days!

Dipp.jpg

Dippydoodle.jpg

Dippysfacez.jpg

Fluffball-2.jpg

Fluffybally.jpg

By the way I didn't takes these my friend did thats why they look a bit scared!

Okay so I thought I would go through all the picture of Dippy and Fluffball and post the ones on here I have never put on before!

DSC00163-1.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

This is the winter set up in the summerhouse :
SP_A0955-1.jpg

SP_A0956-1.jpg

SP_A0957-1.jpg

SP_A0958-1.jpg

SP_A0981.jpg

SP_A0982-1.jpg

SP_A0983.jpg

SP_A0984-1.jpg

SP_A0985-2.jpg

SP_A1329-1.jpg

SP_A1330-1.jpg

Theese ones are from when we thought she was preggy ^ ^

SP_A1332-1.jpg

SP_A1333-1.jpg

SP_A1349.jpg

Dippy playing in a box

SP_A1602.jpg

SP_A1603.jpg

SP_A1604.jpg

SP_A1605.jpg

SP_A1606.jpg

SP_A1607.jpg

SP_A1609.jpg

SP_A1610.jpg

This is my fave one v v v

SP_A1611.jpg
awwwwhh love it!!

HOPE YOU LIKE
BECCA

Today me and Dippy had a sudden urge of love for each other he was licking my face all over and whenever I moved away he stretched his head out to get nearer me - I love him so much - he is such a cutie - and today i also checked his teeth in our moment of love while he was relaxed and liked me!!

Awwh Dippy has found a new talent - mmaking mummy go awwh by licking her face off!! I love him sooo much! He ahs very slobbery kisses though :p

Well here is todays mad story!
We got the buns into their runs and everything was good and dandy while we cleaned the litter trays and cages then it started to rain - so there were too beddingless cages and too bunnies and two very wet people!

So we took both the buns into the playhouse and tried to keep them aprt then we realised we cud bring the run into the playhouse so i did and put dippy in it.
Please note both buns were litter trayless on CARPET

Eventually it stopped raining a bit so I ran out and put straw and bedding etc in dippys cage and put him in it. But fluffballs cage was still dryhing to i had to get a blanket and dry it LOL

But eventually they were both in and guess what by the end of it it was sunny again :grumpy:

Awwh both the buns are out and we put fluffballs cuddly toy bun in and she was grooming it awwh how cute:p

I think you should send the bunnies to me. I really think so.

JadeIcing wrote:
I think you should send the bunnies to me. I really think so.

Not on my watch :D- Well i don't have a watch - i lost it -

Not on my clock

LOL

Aww you meanie.:p

:biggrin2:- and thanks for commenting on my blog no one has for ages :(

BabyBunnies wrote:
Well here is todays mad story!
We got the buns into their runs and everything was good and dandy while we cleaned the litter trays and cages then it started to rain - so there were too beddingless cages and too bunnies and two very wet people!

So we took both the buns into the playhouse and tried to keep them aprt then we realised we cud bring the run into the playhouse so i did and put dippy in it.
Please note both buns were litter trayless on CARPET

Eventually it stopped raining a bit so I ran out and put straw and bedding etc in dippys cage and put him in it. But fluffballs cage was still dryhing to i had to get a blanket and dry it LOL

But eventually they were both in and guess what by the end of it it was sunny again :grumpy:
Oh no! Its so frustrating when the weather changes so suddenly!

I got Fluffballs harnes from Pets at home - it was about a fiver very good quality you just need to get it right so it fits round them properly thats why i only use it on fluffball usually so i dont have to keep changing it... :)

That was a lovely selection of photos Becca :)Dippy and Fluffball are handsome and gorgeous respectively. I don't want to offend Dippy saying he is "pretty" lol.

Dippy looks like the twin of my bridge bunny Fluffy. I noticed you said something similar in reply to a photo thread of Lionheads, I definitely agree.

Nibbles looks like a wise rabbit, he must have learnt and seen many things being 9 years old.

Jo xx

I want to actualy make sure i know dippy and fluffballs actual ages well rougly when we got dippy he was 10 weeks so i worked it out from the day we got him 10 weeks back which means he is 0 years 8 months and 15 days.

When we got fluffball she was 8 weeks so again i counted back which makes her 0 years 8 months and 2 days - its all about the math LOL

:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back