Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay everyone as most of you know it has been a very hectic week or so for me and my bunnies.
We are still not 100% sure that Fluffball is pregnant and waiting is slowly starting to drive me mad ;)

Tonight we are sleeping downstairs with her again in hope something will happen - something.. anything !!!

I have just realised that the last time I did a blog for my three was on the 7th June OMG Thats like a month ago!
Very sorry about that people!

Nibbles - Well Nibbles is getting older and older and lays down more and more but he still goes out in his run everyday eating the grass and getting dippy and fluffballs leftovers!
I cannot beleive he is 9 years old what a beautfil age to be!
Nibbles cage needs cleaning out so often it smells so bad after 1 day of cleaning it out is there anything I can do?

Fluffball -

Well Fluffball wasnt pregnan t (panic over!!) and her eye looks so much better - my silly mother just cant get round to taking them to the vet they havent been at all yet I wish she would hurry up. Actually I wish i couldn drive then i could take them myself!!

Now I just need to get her litter trained!- Hoping to get her spayed soon!

Dippy
- Dippy is as cute as ever and still giving me kisses like theres no tomorrow he only lets me stroke him which makes me a very proud mummy!!
He is getting so fluffy - which makes him look 10 times bigger than he is!
He is scent marking all up the cage walls so i need tio get him neutered pronto!!

I will get some new pics soon of the gang!!

Bye for now
Hugs and kisses
From Becca
Nibbles
Dippy and Fluffball
xxxxxx

Image2.jpg

It's really strange Fluffballs eye has decided to heal up all by itself. I am still going to be keeping an eye on it over the next week or so just to make sure. I think she was allergic to either something in the air or her bedding. She has been a very good girl using her litter tray and had a lot of fun today because her mummy (my sister emily) finally plucked up the courage to put her on her lap.
We also made them a play area out of carboard boxes I will get pictures of that tomorrow - It's too bad they can only go in it one at a time I think they would have great fun in there together. I cannot wait till I get enough money to get Dippy neutered- then I can *attempt* to bond them back together - If they need it which they probably will. Then they can play together again and groom each other ETC.

Image3.jpg

Dippy has been such a naughty boy, as I was ill yesterday I didn't get round to going to see them Emily had to do them all I didn't check how the litter training was going. But when i went out there this morning. I nearly fainted - over the whole right side of his cage is poop and pee and sopping wet hay. Not a sight I wanted to see early Sunday morning. Especially as it was raining. I was speechless, I went and got mum to come and see and I said "Mum look we need to get him neutured NOW" she said calm down but we havent got enough money BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Then I said "Well your not the one who spend the whole day cleaning them out last Saturday!" and thats how it ended.

But then I felt bad for getting angry at him becuase its not his fault its mum and Fluffball for being such a cutie and making him *want* her!!

So he got a go in the play area as well, he enjoyed popping his head up in various places just to check we were still there, and he seemed very interested in the gerbil whcih is a first!

Bye for now
Becca and the gang
Becca :):rose::bunnydance:

Hello Everyone - I am quite excited - I have a harness coming in the post for Dippy and Fluffball, I wonder how they will handle it. If they don't like it I won't force them into it I will sell it to put money toward the Dippy neuter fund!

Okay, Today I had a picture taking session!
There are over 20 pictures here so sit back and enjoy!

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00153.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

Okay Mum One quick photo...
DSC00155.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

More in next post....

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

SP_A1531.jpg

SP_A1532.jpg

SP_A1533.jpg

Just have a quick wash mum hold on..
SP_A1534.jpg

Whoops Missed a bit ..
SP_A1535.jpg

SP_A1536.jpg

SP_A1537.jpg

BabyBunnies wrote:
Nibbles - Well Nibbles is getting older and older and lays down more and more but he still goes out in his run everyday eating the grass and getting dippy and fluffballs leftovers!
I cannot beleive he is 9 years old what a beautfil age to be!

:inlove:

Hmm what can i spy..

SP_A1539.jpg

SP_A1540.jpg

SP_A1541.jpg

SP_A1542.jpg

SP_A1543.jpg

SP_A1544.jpg

SP_A1545.jpg

SP_A1546.jpg

SP_A1547.jpg

SP_A1548.jpg

SP_A1549.jpg

This ones my fave.
SP_A1550.jpg

SP_A1551.jpg

SP_A1552.jpg

SP_A1553.jpg

SP_A1554.jpg

Thats it for now folks, Please reply xx

Awwh Thanks trailsend and fluffnfeathers!

Today I have to clean out everybody and i mean everybody!

Nibbles, Dippy, Fluffball and Pip (the gerbil)

I like it though so it gonna be fun!!

So today I got some pictures and videos of dippy and fluffball on their harness so they will be on here and youtube soon

Becca:p

Okay well ro ios being silly and not letting me post more than 2 pic at once so here are the first 2 ...

fluffball3.jpg

fluffball4.jpg

Here are the next 2...

She was having the time of her life!

fluffball5.jpg

I gotta go bed now post the rest tomorrow Byeeee

Awwww, I love your bunnieessss!

Look at that Nibbles, he's such a handsome bloke.

And Fluffball looks like she's being so well behaved in her harness. I wish Ollie would behave, but we've given up with him for the most part - he just starts reversing as soon as we put it on him!

More pics please. :D

fluffball6.jpg

fluffball7.jpg

fluffball8.jpg

fluffball9.jpg

Videos are just loading onto photobucket - they take ages [[groan]] but will be here soon!

Becca:p

By the way I was rather angry yesterday becuase my friend was round and her and my sister were mainjg loads of noise and stuff and they were scaring dippy then he went in the bush and got somthing stuck in his fur and .. well you will watch the vid and see so i had to calm him down. Its not me being a bad bunny mum please forgive me if i did somthing wrong :(

Heres the first vid of fluffball I am the one holding her lead, fay is holding the camera and emily is the one in the white shirt (my little sis).

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh234/BabyBunnies_2008/?action=view&current=movie1.flv

this next one is of fluffball again

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh234/BabyBunnies_2008/?action=view&current=movie2.flv

Dippy is coming up!

Latest posts

Back