Baby Bunny Updates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Five days old today! :inlove:
I also took a good look at them and I have three agoutis and two blacks.

They are absolutely precious!
love0012.gif

Thanks, I have a five day video which I'll upload when I have time

Didn't get around to posting that video yesterday, sorry! I have these cute 6 day old pics though and a video uploading on Youtube which I'll share when it's done.

[align=center]
GEDC2950.jpg

GEDC2964.jpg

GEDC2985-1.jpg

All lined up in their nest
[/align]

Oh they look so adorable. I half wishI hadleft a chance for an accidental litter open (Sigh)

Awww! They are just so darn cute. It's amazing how helpless they are during this stage of life.

:inlove:
I need to find a breeder close by so I can just go kiss and hold 'em - got empty-nest syndrome, lol.

Thanks all, I definatly don't regret them being born, they are so much fun!

Here is a 6 day old video

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/HQDJh0vnOW0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

paul2641 wrote:
Don't forget I'm close enough to steal them so if they go missing you no who has them!
Lol I better padlock the cage :p

They are a week old today! Won't be long before they open their eyes! No pics or videos today because my sister had my camera for the night :(

They are opening their eyes, one has them fully open and the others are just starting to open :)

anneq wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
They are opening their eyes, one has them fully open and the others are just starting to open :)
You need to get your camera back;)
I got it back this evening so I can take some pics and videos tomorrow, by then they will probably all have their eyes open. :)

Eight days old :)

Some still don't have their eyes fully open, but they are nearly there

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrcOdApTx8o&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

*WARNING* *WARNING* CUTENESS MELTDOWN IMMINENT!!!!!

Gracie - they are just TOO Adorable!

Latest posts

Back