"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ariel's baby: Roger. She left much too soon. :tears2:

100_0793.jpg

roger.jpg

I can't believe this.

She was doing better. Then yesterday her breathing became alittle more labored, but I held her and she seemed fine when I went tosleep.

Then scott woke me up this moring and said "I think you should getup. Poco's doing much worse." I ran to her cage andpicked her up. I held her and cried. She whimperedand took her last breath and fell asleep in my arms.

There is such a giant, empty hole in my heart right now I don't know what to do.

My poor little princess, Mommy misses you so much! I'm glad Igot to spend as many years with you as I did. I hope you hada happy life. I hope I did evrything for you that Icould. I hope you know how much your mommy and daddy loveyou. I'm glad I was there to say goodbye thismorning. You were my very first baby bunny, and you willalways be loved! Binkie free with Baby and Jellybean and allthe others. Buck Jones and Pop-pop will take care ofyou.

:bigtears:

PocoPlaypen2.jpg

BunnyMom wrote:
I can't believe this.

She was doing better. Then yesterday her breathing became alittle more labored, but I held her and she seemed fine when I went tosleep.

Then scott woke me up this moring and said "I think you should getup. Poco's doing much worse." I ran to her cage andpicked her up. I held her and cried. She whimperedand took her last breath and fell asleep in my arms.

There is such a giant, empty hole in my heart right now I don't know what to do.

My poor little princess, Mommy misses you so much! I'm glad Igot to spend as many years with you as I did. I hope you hada happy life. I hope I did evrything for you that Icould. I hope you know how much your mommy and daddy loveyou. I'm glad I was there to say goodbye thismorning. You were my very first baby bunny, and you willalways be loved! Binkie free with Baby and Jellybean and allthe others. Buck Jones and Pop-pop will take care ofyou.

PocoPlaypen2.jpg

:shock2: Oh My God!! I'm so sorry!!!

I don't know what to say, BunnyMom! I can't believe it. :bigtears2:

I'm so so sorry. :sad:

Much Love,

-Carolyn

ariel wrote:
Roger, Thankyou for sharing your love with us.

100_1319.jpg

What a beautiful Picture of her.

My heart is very heavy with the loss of Poco and Roger knowing such dear friends are in such great pain.

I'm so sorry.

-Carolyn

:tears2:Binkie free paco, you will be greatlymissed sweety. Bunnymom I am so sorry to hear that she has passed overthe bridge. Im not sure what to say other than this year has beenhorrid for rabbits it seems like everybunny is having majorissues.

I am so sorry to hear about Poco

My heart goes out to you.

Oh I think I am going to cry... erase that... I am crying... all these buns and others lost while I was on hiatus...

My deepest sympathies go out to all of you who have lost a loved one...especially for Apollo, Vash, Poco and Buck's little girl... My heartaches for you all... and I wish I was here to comfort when the sorrowwas still fresh... but I was thinking of all of you.

Those sweet buns with Binky on forever, and wait for you to cross the rainbow bridge...

Latest posts

Back