"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been such a sad time lately with all the losses of these bunnies. My heart goes out to everyone.

Blessed Be Paco, Roxy, Nibbles and Roger

Jen and the Critter Crew

:bigtears:

Dear friends,

Once again I find myself crying as I read this thread and see all thewonderful bunnies that have passed on in the recent days andweeks.

I wish that I could say or do something to make you feel better. All Ican say is to always remember the joy and unconditional love theselittle ones have given to us all. The good times, funnymoments and the smiles that they have put on our faces. By doing thisthey will always be with us and in our thoughts and souls.

:rainbow:

AmberNBuns wrote:
:bigtears:

this is the worst part of sharing our lives with these sweeties...

I agree! Like my dad says - "That's the thing about pets - no matter what, it's going to end badly."

But we both agree that it would never prevent us from having them!

Thank you all for your kind words. I seriously don't know what I'd do without you!:hug:

Bunnymom, I am so very sorry to hear that Poco passed.
My heart goes to you.
:rose:

There have been a few of us lately who have lost such precious little creatures who touched us all.

I feel for you all.

I have no words, only tears.

Sending you all strength.

AWWW i just heard from my boyfriend that hisHamster has died. It got its foot caught on its ladder and was hangingthere all night :(So sad. RIP Hammie Hamster:tears2:

My Sweet Lily: We ache at your loss.The pain is almost unbearable. I can't imagine everythingwithout you. I pray that you are with Buck and Daisy and Iknow that you are no longer suffering the pain of stasis.Blessed be baby girl.

Love,

Mommy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saffy, Abby, Sampson, Dillon, Anissa, Delilah, Corky, Cedric, Lena, Reese and D'Ara

:bigtears:Jen, I am so sorry. I amcrying as I type this so I'll keep it short. You gave her an awesomelife. My heart breaks for you. I know nothing I can say will help. Justknow that I understand your pain and am more sorry than words canconvey.

Lily, you you were so strong to fight so long sweetie. If yousee mommy crying it's because she will always love you and she ismissing you. Check in onher and watch over her. I'll miss youcutie.

Tina

I can't believe I'm entering one of my babies here again so soon.

Orion: You are missed more then words can say. My sweet boy,you had such a hard start and in the end, all I could do was end yourpain. We will see you at the bridge baby, until then, be goodto Daisy and Lily and give Buck Jones some kisses and show him yourchampion binkies. Blessed be my love.

Mommy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Saffy, Sampson, Abby, Dillon, Anissa, Delilah, Corky, Cedric, Lena, Reese and D'Ara

We lost Bunnyon November17th.She wasa dear sweet baby and wasonly 6 months old.

We miss you Bunny and love you very much. You will always be in our hearts.

HPIM1078.jpg

Zakfoxmom, I had sent you a PM. Not sure if you recieved it or not. My heart goes out to you over your loss.

At the risk of being Politically Incorrect, whenever I think of Buck, Ithink of this poem during this time of the year.

[align=center]I see the countless Christmas trees
Around the world below,
With tiny lights like heaven's stars
Reflecting in the snow.

The sight is so spectacular
Please wipe away that tear
For I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs
That people hold so dear
But earthly music can't compare
With the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you
The joy their voices bring
For it's beyond description
To hear the angels sing.
[/align]

[align=center]I know how much you miss me,
Trust God and have no fear
For I'm spending Christmas
With Jesus Christ this year.

I can't tell you of the splendor
Or the peace here in this place.
Can you imagine Christmas
With our Savior, face to face?

May God uplift your spirit
As I tell Him of your love
Then pray for one another
As you lift your eyes above.

So let your hearts be joyful
And let your spirits sing
For I'm spending Christmas in Heaven
And I'm walking with the king!
[/align]​
Just wanted topost it in the hopes that it may bring some comfort to one ortwo. The holidays are especially difficult when inmourning.

-Carolyn

Wow, Carolyn, thank you that was reallywonderful. I have something to say that I am going to start anew thread with because I really want everyone to read it.

Back