"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooby has now joined with all of the otherprecious rabbits who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. You weren't withus for very long, Scoobs, but you have forever taken a piece of myheart.

Take care of him, Buck...knowing you are with him is so comforting...

new133Small.jpg

new123Small.jpg

new147Small.jpg

Goodbye for now, my little Scooby-Doo...till we meet again

:bigtears:

He's in good hands. Buck and Scooby will watch over you closely.They'll send their signs to you when you are open to recognizing them.

They won't let you down, Bassetluv.

:rose:

-Carolyn

I'm so sorry to hear about Scooby. I know that words cannot heal your pain, but I'll pray that you find peace.

Carolyn: I love that poem, thank you for reminding me.

Jen

My dwarf hamster, Fuzznugget, diedtoday. He was about a year and a half old and had been havinghealth problems for some time. Yesterday he was happy andrunning on his wheel, and then he died gently in his sleep.

ibdq4m.jpg

Too many times we have visited RianbowBridge recently, and to all of you who have lost loved ones forwhatever reasons, please know that you never forget your loved one, youjust learn to live a different way without them.

All of us can get strength from one another and that is what friends do for one another, give and share strength.

I wish and send you all love and warm thoughts and I share with you strength.

:rose:

I am posting for my little Human Cassi, tongiht she lost her precious Bullet ,Unfortunately Cassi's Gram was so busy treatingCowboy she never realized that Bullet was introuble too . Bullet was never a complainer , neverwhined and never showed any signs of illness untilMom found her tonight . I feel Bad Momhad runnyeyes,, strange thing they neverreally wash away all the hurt . I wonder if Mom is goingto put that burning gel in her eyes likeshe did mine when my eyes were runny ? Ifeel Bad for my Little Human , she had runny eyestoo and my kisses and Chedders kisses didnt seemto help too much . I will enclose apicture of Bullet , May she rest welland Binky Free.

Picture009.jpg

Gypsy and Cassi, I am so very sorry foryour loss. My heart goes out to you both. If you need anything,anything at all please let me know.

:tears2:What a shock.

Tina

Cassi and Gypsy: I'm so very sorry for your unexpected loss.

I also wanted to add my sweet little ferret, Bailey. He losthis battle with adrenal gland cancer on Monday. I'm a bigbeliever that things come in 3's and I've had mine.

Ariel: I completely agree. This page has been up way tofrequently lately. The forum has been a very sad place as oflate.

Jen and the Critter Crew

Oh Jen another critter loss. I am so sorry foryour lost. Wow you are having it rough too. There have been alot ofprecious babies lost in the last few months and it is getting sad.

OurPepper passed away onDecember.2,2005. He was born in Febrauary or March 2003.That's whatthe pet store told us when we got him that was when he wasborn.We got Pepper in June 2003.

jordiwes wrote:
Oh no! Pepper! I'm so sorry. He was such a special littlebunny. Binky free little baby.
I had a post where I wrote thatPepper passed away,it's been a week today since he passed away,ithappened around midnight last Fridaynight.It was so sad towatch him die in front of us.

Our Reya crossed over the bridge today. We loved her so much, but couldn't let her suffer any longer.

We're going to miss your puppy-face, sweetie.

Take good care of her, Buck.

So sorry to hear about that, JimD. :sad:

I know your Bride and Reya were especially close. Please be sure to extend my sympathies to her.

-Carolyn

(((Jim))) I'm so sorry for your loss...:(

And I'm sending huge hugs and prayers for all on here who have lost someone special from their lives...

May you all find comfort and peace of mind at this time

~Di

hug.jpg

Latest posts

Back