Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just know stormy wants to run away and I havejust the friend for him. That is not a happy bunny LOL....The door is always open Stormy!

Kgarver, he sure he has learned the Grumpy Look.

IM, :shock:are you running a fever? You are not well.You think Sapphy drives you bonkers. Stormy is a black blur literally.Blink and he's across the room. Makes catching him for bed time so muchfun...not.:X

Ariel, I really wish I knew how he did it so I can prevent it from happening again. Only at my house lol.

Everyone is doing very well. I bought some sweet grain as atreat for this bunch. To say it was a big hit is an understatement. Asmall pinch sprinkled on their pellets and they go nuts.

I don't know if it's the weather or what, but this bunch actslike they are starving. I can't even look in the kitchen without all ofthem going into "begging mode". I swear they practice looking sad andpathetic at night while I'm sleeping.:disgust:

I'll try and get lots of pics this weekend.

This week has been especially hard for me. Saturday Apollowould have been two years old. Not a day goes by I don't think of himand cry. I miss my baby.

Tina

Oh, Tina. I knew it was coming. My heart truly goes out to you.

Apollo shares a birthday with my dad (who passed away in '84).

We shouldn't be sad on their birthday, but remember all the good times instead.

Easier said than done, I know.

Hugs,

Laura

Jan, it's this Saturday coming up. It sounds selfish but knowing others miss him too helps.

Laura, I'm hoping to go do something Saturday. I know if I stayhome I'll be a teary eyed mess. I'm sorry about your dad. It is hard totry and be happy when you feel so sad. For Apollo's sake I'm going totry.

Tina

Tina, Stormy looks ADORABLE!

I think we all miss our 'wollo, noone as much as you. He truely was one of a kind, and such a man!

He left behind quite a legacy...

all my love,

:monkey:'s!

Happy birthday Apollo.

It's been a bit of a rough day. I was going through all hispictures and cried. I miss him so bad. Looking at his pictures was alsoa comfort. I really got to see how he touched so many lives,here and in person. I hope no one minds but here are alot of pics of myAngel Apollo.

PetMe.jpg

Relaxed.jpg

WatchingJer2.jpg

PossumFace.jpg

BuryTheTruck.jpg

Wollo099.jpg

OnHisBack.jpg

Wollo003.jpg

June10tham085.jpg

June10tham099.jpg

Aug23pm119.jpg

Aug21stam098.jpg

Aug21stam076.jpg

Aug21stam070.jpg

Winners2.jpg

Aug21stam098.jpg

OMG...would you look at the size of that tongue!Happy Birthday Apollo. I loved looking at all of his picturesTina. Thank you for posting them. He is truly aninspirational bunny.

Tina-So sorry you had such a sad day.
The pictures are beautiful. I really love the pics of him on his back in your lap. How sweet!!
What a glorious boy he was!

Apollo sure was a friendly bunny, he made a lot of people smile. I knowit's hard Tina, you gave him love and that's all that matters.
He knew love and he gave love.

Rest a while Apollo and we will meet you later.:rose:

My mom has lost her mind.

First she brought this tree in the house and then got mad whenwe all tried to chew it.:disgust:Hello, we are rabbits, wechew there for we are. I she trying to torture us. Then mom and Jeremyput these lights and weird ball things on it. What a waste of aperfectly good chew toy.

Then mom ruined our favorite game. See I wait until Otis issound asleep. Then I pull my water bottle really hard and it goesflying across the kitchen. It usually hits Otis's cage and wakes himup.

He gets mad and wet hehehe, so he throws his at me. Then Stormygets mad, little brothers:disgust:, and throws his at me or Otis. It isa really cool game. And Mom Stopped It.:growl:She boughtthese spring things and now we can't get our water bottles off. Well wewere mad. He let her know too. We all started thumping and rattling ourcages in the middle of the night. That will show her not to happy danceand end our game.

Hopi

Hopi, I know exactly what you mean. Mymom put that big green thing in my living room, too. Ours issupposed to be a tree, but it doesn't even have bark!

I was mad at first, but guess what?! It's a great hidingplace! I hide behind our "tree"and chew on the woodthat's under the window and at the bottom of the wall. That'swhat it's there for, right? I don't know why the humans getso mad about that.

You wanna come help me chew up our house? There's lots ofrooms here I haven't even seen! I know because the humans goin there at night. Maybe you could help me knock down thebaby gate and explore!

Snuggs

:shock:Hopi Steven, no cereal for you tonight.

Well as you can see the fun never stops around here. All the fur and feather kids are doing great.

Jeremy will hopefully be getting oneof his xmas gifts early. Wehave spent the past few months looking for a dog. Well we finally foundthe right one. Dale and I went and met her on Monday. Awesomepresonality and temperment. She is 8 weeks old.

I was concerned how she would be about the rabbits. Well theybrought a bunny in the room. She took one sniff and went and laid down.Bunny even jumped on her and she just looked at him and went back tosleep.

The bunny they brought in was a rex. OMG do they feel amazing.I was in love. Thankfully I had Dale with me to help me focus or Iwould have come hom with that sweetie too.

Dale just left to fill out the paper work. We should hearsomething tomorrow, Friday the latest. Jer has no ideaa he's getting apuppy. I did have him name her. I told him someone needed help naming ablack and white bunny. He has named her Kuma, which is Japanese forbear.

Here is her shelter pic.
D1728_Mistletoe.JPG

Tina

Oh my This dog really does look like a teddybear. Wow did Jer really pick a good name for this dog which he did notknow that it is for him. He is going to be the happiest boy in theworld.

:laugh:He thinks he helped name a black and white lionhead lop. Boy is he going to be surprised.

We are going to do a treasure hunt too. We'll give him cluesall around the house and yard. He has to try and guess what it is. Thehunt will end with me and Kuma sitting on my bed, camera ready.

Tina

Latest posts

Back