Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina, I'm so glad you kept the name of ApolloAcres since he started you on your rabbit journey. What inthe world are you feeding Otis - he is growing up so fast.His eyesight coming back in that eye is simply amazing.

Tell Jeremy I said hi. Is he going to breed and raise AFLs?

Koda looks so good it is hard to believe she was ever going into stasis. I bet her and Norman have your hands full.

And of course my little grumpy butt man, Norman. I love this picture of him--

homemadehayrackwhat068.jpg

Tina, what great news that Otis actually has some sight in his bad eye - truly amazing!

Your babies are just getting more gorgeous. Isn't it wonderful thatmaking them take all those horrid meds makes them love you more? Theysurely know that you are doing it to make them better.

Wow, Jer is certainly shooting up :shock:. Tell him it's better to havelots of girls liking him, than just to go for one - plenty of time forthat later (when mom is more prepared ;))

Love to all, Jan

You're dogarned right, they're wanted!

-Carolyn

Oh the wanted posters are too cute!
Where did you find a place where you could do that? What a great idea!!
I like them all.;)

What little devils they've been, I could sureuse some of those signs around here, maybe then carpets wouldn't be dugup, walls wouldn't be chewwed, and matresses wouldn't have TUNNELSruning through them....

:disgust:

Thanks Tina, I tried opening but it istaking too long at the moment to open and I am just heading out thedoor to work so I'll try when I get home tonight.

I think I'm going to make one for each of our guys, especially Amber!!She is Trouble with a Capital "T". Where that rabbit is there is sureto be some shennanigans going on LOL.

Lyndsy I hear you, Amber is the chewer at our place! The loungeroom rugsure is taking a beating or should I say a pulling, she likes to pullthe fibres out, she doesn't eat them she just likes to pull out thestrands. Silly bunny.

Lyndsy, I know that chewing thing a bittoo well. Koda is constantly trying to chew things she's not supposedto. I think she's trying to get sick again so mommy will spoil herrotten again. Either that or she's trying to drive mecrazy.:ponder:

Tina

im finding lucy to be a little monkey at the mo

she will try to get behind her lid of her cage as we have to have it their so she cant get behind the tv

i tell ya i dont think adrian was this bad its like having another baby in the house

but im sure shes nos not to go their

even today i caught her in the bookcase and when i looked she had all the videos out trying to get the boxes

varna xxxx

Varna, that trouble bubble Lucyloves to keep you busy doesn't she.

Jan, I just had to do Apollo's. dale gets frustrated becauseeveryone calls Otis well Otis and he keeps saying his name is Buddy.

Kgarver, thank you. He is definitely something lol.

Tina

Hey T !!!!

Love the posters !!!!!

If the pc was working etc... I would make you an avatar with all that lot.

I couldn´t help but laugh when I saw them.

Give them all a big hug and extra treat from me !!!!!

The Girls send you lots of bunny hugs

Had a bit of a scare a few days back. Ican't even concieve of how he did it but Stormy had gotten a piece ofhay stuck in the corner of his eye. I got it out and really flushed hiseye. It looked ok so I put him in his cage. A few minutes later I sawhe was bleeding. I grabbed him up and flushed it really good. It quitbleeding and I put a bit of Neosporin on it.

The next day it looked irritated so I made sure it wasn'tinfected cleaned it, flushed it and a dab of Neosporin. I's been a fewdays now and he is all healed up and looks great.

I was cuddling him the day it happened. Jer found a littleSanta hat on him and took a few pics. Only one turned out so here itis. Is he not the picture of Bah Humbug or what.

StormyClaus003.jpg

Tina

Latest posts

Back