Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's supposed to rain here too. That's why I'mgoing to make BBQ chicken tonight with a mac salad, because I have afeeling we're going to be hibernating inside all weekend.

dajeti2 wrote:
7Apollo even has to go tobathroom with me or he scratches the door until I let him in.

You wouldn't go wrong with a Flemish. How is Lucy?

Tina and Apollo
Tina,

At his size, I'm surprised he doesn't just stand on his hind legs and open the door somehow! Maybe you can train him?

Peg

Buck, exactly, Apollo is like a perpetual toddler suffering from seperation anxiety and the terrible twos lmbo.

Lyndsy, I love it this team is more our style. Plus that wouldmean a trip to Monkeyville and let me tell ya I need a vacation in theworst way.

Peg, that would be cute wouldn't lol.

Staphanie, I don't mind the rain I just was a bit surpised lol.

Tina

It poured here ALL last night. I had toget up in the middle of the night and lock my silly doggie in herkennel because she runs around in the rain and barks at thethunder! She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I loveher anyway!

Callie:

SMCallieGirl.jpg

Tina, sorry for postingmy personal pics on your thread, but I didn't think you'd mind too much. :)

Laura

She'shuge lol. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself when You said

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed

Our saying is not the brightest crayon in the box lmbo.

Tina

VNess2010 wrote:
I love Apollo

Oh, yes I do

There is no bun-bun

As cute as you!!!

That is way too cute. Knives wow can't say I've heard that one. I like it though.

BunnyMommy, No way:shock::shock:Really. I'm trying tothink back when we started that. I think it was about four or fiveyears ago. How is that Handsome Bundle of "Ttude getting on? Anyimprovement? Little stinker bug. Give him a kiss from me if he'll allowit. lol

Tina

Buck Jones wrote:
i think Flemish think they are people, or that people? are nothing more than other rabbits!? Gotta love 'em.

Buck

Obviously Buck, you've had a close encounter with a Flemish because not everyone knows this.

;)

-Carolyn

VNess2010 wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:
Oursaying is not the brightest crayon in the box lmbo.

Tina

Tina! ... :shock:... my husband used to use that exact same phrase!!! LOL!

I like to say, "not the sharpest knife in the drawer"

haha
We say, "not the brightest star in the sky"

Tina -- I'm so sorry you guys have to go through all this baseballtrouble. My dad used to take us fishing when I was little andmy best friend had a pond, I have great memories of fishing, and to behonest, I don't think I ever caught anything.

I'm so excited you're getting horses. Shawn and I are gettinga couple next winter. We're either going to find a house withabarn or someone he works with offered us really reasonableboard.

Jen

I'm so JEALOUS of anyone with a horse!It's been my life long dream! A lot of work,though! I used to take riding lessons, and I don't thinkthere is any better feeling in the world than riding a horse!I feel so free when we're running fast! I learned to jump onesummer...but I haven't been able to ride in a while. I justmoved to a rural area, so there are a lot of horses around (not tomention a cow farm and a sheep farm down the street)...so it's veryunreal to me! I'm just so envious of people who havehorses....especially kids who were raised with horses and just don'trealize how lucky they are!

-Vanessa

Great News!! Apollo came out and played today!!

I am so happy. He was even nudging Jeremy and I to pet him. Heeven circled me tonight. I was in tears I was so overjoyed to see himacting like himself again. I gave him a paper bag for the first timetoo. :?He wasn't real impressed. Not even when I put some sunflowerseeds in it. Oh well, at least he had a ball chin marking everythingand playing with newspaper.

Last night Jeremy decided to give the chicks one last chance.He took one out to cuddle and...:shock:they both fell asleep. A littlewhile later different chick same result...two sleeping babes.

Here is Jeremy.

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Here are Apollo's pictures. The first few he's marking everything in sight.

Wollo017.jpg

Wollo015.jpg

Wollo010.jpg

Wollo018.jpg

Wollo019.jpg

Here he is guarding Jeremy.

Wollo033.jpg

Apolloreally wanted to be near Jer tonight.

Wollo066.jpg

Wollo067.jpg

Here he is playing.

Wollo062.jpg

Wollo037.jpg

Wollo079.jpg

Here he is beginning to run and follow Jer.

Wollo086.jpg

All that cuddling and mess making is very tiresome.

Wollo054.jpg

I tell you this is one content guy here. Look at him. Soundasleep...I even walked by him and he didn't move lmbo. I had to watchhis tummy to make sure he was ok, silly bug.

Wollo071.jpg

Wollo074.jpg

Here is Apollo in the Bib that his Daddy got for him.

Wollo087.jpg

Wollo089.jpg

Wollo091.jpg

I also have some new chick pics. I am trying to put together atype of chart. I am really lucky in that I found out what most of themare. I am going to post my chicks with the adult the will look like.Hopefully I'll have it done and up tomorrow.

I hope ya'll enjoy these. I had so much much fun seeing Apollo feeling so good again after his oowwee.

Tina

Back