Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy, can you believe it.:shock:That got huge. Little sneaks did it while I was sleepingtoo.:pI swear I can sit and watch them grow. They are to theplaying hill of the hill or box in this case lol. It is so funny towatch.

Jenni, you had me laughing so hard I have muscles that are sorenow. We were just saying how Ellie's were so big and mine were still solittle. See what I got for opening my big mouth lol. We needsome pictures of your babies, especially Nicky:p. Oh and Vash pictoo.

Lyndsy, Coming here is always a surprise, you never know whatyou'll be seeing pictures of lol. Chirpy is doing great. He isn't asvocal as he wasthank goodness lol. Jeremy is going to be takingpictures of him this week sometime.

Never a dull moment here on the farm lol. I will mostdefintely tell Jeremy what you said. How are the Monkeys?Feeling any better? Kisses for the Monkeys.

Tina

I just haveto say GGGRRRRR:X:X:X:X:X:X

I am having so many problems with Jeremy's team I'm ready tosay forget it. Jeremy doesn't even want to play with these people andhe loves baseball. If things don't improve in the next few games Jeremywill not be playing for them. Jeremy's team won and Jer gotto play for 15 mintes out of 3 hours.

I am thrilled to announce that Christa and Hopi's first bondingsession went awesome. I was so worried too. They look so sweettogether. Gypsy said their faces look alike. :shock::shock:They do andI never noticed until she said that. Cool look alikes lol. Here's mygirls.

Christa is smaller, pointier ears and more grey. Hopi is bigger, rounder ears and more taupe.
Bonding1a.jpg

Hopi is on the left and Christa is on the right in these next two.

Bonding2.jpg

Bonding3a.jpg

Christa standing up OMG How Cute

Bonding4.jpg

Hopi checking everything out What a dollbaby

Bonding5a.jpg

Both my Sweetie pies cuddling

Bonding6a.jpg

I can't wait to be able to hold them. Call me a mush lol, I cryevery time I see them. I can't believe those are my girls. I am such alucky mom.

Apollo is still being a stinker:shock:. I brought him toJeremy's game just like always. To try and get some love from him, Ibrought all is favorites. I gave him, yogurt drops, I gave him papaya:(:(I even gave him newspaper.

When I tried to love him later, I got my hand head butted outof the way. But the stroller gets groomed. What is wrong with thispicture:shock:. I still took pictures of my guy because cranky as allget out I love him totally.

Out052.jpg

Out037.jpg

Out044.jpg

Out046.jpg

I even caught it on film ya'll see

Out050.jpg

Out048.jpg

Shame on you Apollo

Out051.jpg

Jeremy holding Wollo

Out054.jpg

Out056.jpg

Out055.jpg

Out057.jpg

Out058.jpg

Out059.jpg

Out060.jpg

I wasn't going to show this one. Apollo may find it a bitembarassing but I am going to show it. I will be nice and show bothversions of it.

The camera turned my manly boy...PINK LMBO

Out038.jpg

I'll be nice and show the corrected photo although I like the pink.

Outa038.jpg

See Wollo you need to show mom some love kiddo. I could have just shown the pink one.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I wasn't going to show this one. Apollo may find it a bitembarassing but I am going to show it. I will be nice and show bothversions of it.

The camera turned my manly boy...PINK LMBO

Out038.jpg

Tina,

Are you sure you didn't do something to embarass him? :p

Just kidding....but oh - I love his pictures...why he's even "pretty in pink"...(handsome in pink).

Ok...it's too late...I must get off here!

Peg

Well, if this don't beat Bob's turkey ... In thisphoto Wollo looks EXACTLY like this little stinker over here when hehas an attitude (and BOY has he had one all week ... :X ). Itell you, I really believe that these two have been commiserating ...

Out052.jpg

Peg, isn't that weird. All I did was turn the flash off. half my pictures turned out pink.

BunnyMommy, What is his Majesty so upset abou? Or isit the usual Royal 'Ttude? I think they are really communicating thsestwo. What a handful these two are literally and figuratively.

Tina

Tina! The chicksare starting to look....well....mean! :shock: They kind ofscare me! Especially that one. It has a really scary face with beadylittleeyes! Doesn't it kind of creep you out to besitting there in the living room witha bunch of beady eyed,mean faced, bird beaked babies staring youdown???

I think I will be happier when they gettheir nice "big chicken" faces and feathers! :)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Tina! The chicks are startingto look....well....mean! :shock: They kind of scare me!Especially that one. It has a really scary face with beady littleeyes! Doesn't it kind of creep you out to besitting there in the living room witha bunch of beady eyed,mean faced, bird beaked babies staring youdown???

I think I will be happier when they gettheir nice "big chicken" faces and feathers! :)

Raspberry
andyou were teasing Jan. Actually I think the mean one is a rooster whowill be rehomed.I think we've figuted out 5 ofthe chicks. They way it's beginning to look is I have 2 Silver LacedWyandottes.

Jenni, you'll like this lol.

I found a giant picture to compare Mystery and her 2sisters... Well you can see for yourself.

ChicksOutside020.jpg

Tina

Mambo, I am going to love watching yourlittle man grow I really am. Do you have any idea as to how BIG he mayget? I can't wait to see his new pictures when you get a chance.

Laura and Jenni, Innocent. That little stinker was grooming thestroller instead of Mom and when I shame on you he gives me thatlook.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Peg, isn't that weird. All I did was turn the flashoff. half my pictures turned out pink.

BunnyMommy, What is his Majesty so upset abou? Or isit the usual Royal 'Ttude? I think they are really communicating thsestwo. What a handful these two are literally and figuratively.

Tina
Tina, you name it ... he's upset about it ... :X...

• He's upset that we moved;
  • He's upset that there are workers here renovating the house;
  • He's upset because not only have I been bringing my baby nephew home, but I have the audacity to hold him;
  • He's upset because I took him out in the gardenthatI had custom landscaped just for him;
  • He's upset because I forced him to go with me the other day to runerrands (never mind that people were trying to make over him everywherethat we went);
  • And FINALLY, he's upset just BECAUSE ... :X
What a STINKER...

Out044.jpg

LOOK AT THE BUNNYTUDE ON HIM! LMBO!!!!!!!!

Tell Jer not to worry, they sit people like that because he's too goodfor everyone else. Don't worry Jer, the Monkeys and I still loveyou!!!! You can play on our team ANYDAY!;)

MONKEYS!:)

BunnyMommy wrote:
Tina, you name it ... he's upset about it ... :X...

• He's upset that we moved;
  • He's upset that there are workers here renovating the house;
  • He's upset because not only have I been bringing my baby nephew home, but I have the audacity to hold him;
  • He's upset because I took him out in the gardenthatI had custom landscaped just for him;
  • He's upset because I forced him to go with me the other day to runerrands (never mind that people were trying to make over him everywherethat we went);
  • And FINALLY, he's upset just BECAUSE ... :X
What a STINKER...
Rolling around on the floor laughing overhere!

BunnyMommy, You mean to tell me thatSherman doesn't give you this look begging to be held andloved???

PA1703271.jpg

What ashame...

Raspberry

Raspberry, That picture kills me. Poor'Bastian just wanting some lovin'. You are such a stinker and I love yafor it.

BunnyMommy, what a little Stinker.I thought he had plenty ofatitude before. Wow he really improved on what was there and stepped itup a notch huh?

Congratulations on the nephew.

Lyndsy, how sweet you are and I will be sure to tell him you said that.

I heard something awesome today. Dale called and he not onlylooked at Christ and Hopi's picture I sent he downloaded it to hisphone as a screensaver.

We have a game Thursday, Friday and Saturday so I may not be on much after tomorrow afternoon.

Tina

Latest posts

Back