APOLLO passed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank everyone. You have allbeen such a well spring of strength for me, for us. It really touchesus. It helps to know we are not alone, that you loved him too.

Thank you everyone.

Tina

Tina, who could not love that 'big old' rabbit? He was just so beautiful. Pure white, precious - just a big bunny angel!
You take care, and give yourself time. I continue to pray for you, Jeremy and Dale for peace of heart.
You are the best Bunny Mom there is!

I just wanted to say how truly sorry Iam. There arejust are no words. It ishard to believe the love for a bunny and his antics that I have nevermet. I may not post much but Apollo stories always made melaugh and feel good. Thank you for sharing his life withus.

elle

I just read through all the posts, and i triedto keep my tears back, but i couldnt. I never got to meet apollo, buthe will always have a special place in my heart. I am so sorry for yourloss Tina. But you will be with him once again at rainbow bridge. Weall loved him and all the funny storys and pictures you shared with us.We will all miss him dearly. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Hi Tina, I've been reading this thread everydaybut not replying because i wasn't exactly sure what to say. I'mincredibly sorry for your loss, i really enjoy looking at picturesofApollo, he has such a great personality. Sending goodthoughts.:)

I'm just now reading this post.. been mia for a few weeks..

wanted to say that we're very very very sorry about Apollo.. :sad:Iloved reading about his antics and the first time I showed my DH hisstroller picture, he just couldn't believe it.. how big he was andadorable..

Tina, I know what you're going thru with the whole grief process.. whenI lost my dearest Tigger, then one thing that I kept remembering wasthat I didn't have enough "guts" to keep her with me when I knew shewas dying.. I couldn't handle it.. felt i was letting her down.. I justremember her looking out of her carrier at me while my mom put her inher car to take her to the vet.. She looked so sad.. I got to see herone last time at the vet's office and then she died the next day at hishome..

He knows that you loved him with all your heart and he's watching outfor you right now.. you all will feel better with time.. and you'llhave good days and bad days.. What helped me was having another bunnyto squeeze and cry on.. Rexie sure didn't like it but for once he justlet me love him..

:pink iris::eek:rangepansy:Mandy, Paul, Rexie, Sherbie & Snuggles

I'm doing ok Lissa, thank you for asking.

I was given a wonderful gift, well two actually. One is abeautiful Gardenia plant. It is sitting in the bay window where Apolloused to jump up and look out the window. One of the buds have openedtoday and how stunning. Beautiful white flower that smells likeheaven.

The second is well nothing short of amazing. I believe insigns. I asked Apollo to please send me one. I waited and and waitedand didn't get one. Or if I did I'm hurting so bad I never saw it forwhat it was.

Well, a freind of a friend delivered my sign for him. She wentto a pottery sho. The gentleman was working on a gorgeous piece. He wastalking about past students. His best and brightest was a young woman.Believe it or not her name was Apollo Smiles. Well the friend came homeand was telling my freind who called me and told me.

It has really helped me get over the feelings of guilt I have been carrying around.

Thank you everyone. It truly helps at times like this to knowyou are not alone. You have been such a source of strength and help forme and not just me but Dale, Jeremy and each other. Thank you.

Tina

Apollo Smiles - how beautiful, and so very true

:tears2:

Continued thoughts and prayers for your family.

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

dajeti2 wrote:
It truly helps at times like this to know you arenot alone.

You were and still are not alone in your grief over Apollo.

:rose:

On a separate issue: I finally did see that show on Animal Planetcalled "Barking Mad". An English Lop named Thomas was justhorrible to his human mom. The dad, he was fine with, butThomas would chase after her and go for her ankles. The poorwoman was scared to death of him. They never did update us totell us if the training technique the woman used worked.:ponder:

All I could think of is how sweet Buddy is.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

On a separate issue: I finally did see that show on Animal Planetcalled "Barking Mad". An English Lop named Thomas was justhorrible to his human mom. The dad, he was fine with, butThomas would chase after her and go for her ankles. The poorwoman was scared to death of him. They never did update us totell us if the training technique the woman used worked.:ponder:

-Carolyn

:scared::faint:

dajeti2 wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn

:scared::faint:

I saw that yesterday. Usually I miss all these shows you guystalk about. The problem was that his owner reacted big timewhenever he threatened them, so he learned to take advantage ofit. By the end of the show, he was getting better and theyhad his mom pick him up for a cuddle. Which took a reallylong time because he wasn't used to being picked up by her.

:runningrabbit:

Apollo Smiles indeed! :rainbow:

Tina, I am so sorry. I know it's a bit delayed,but I haven't been online (or home) for a bit. I was floored to readthis and just broke down crying.

I don't know what to say, I'm still so shocked. I had no idea he was even sick or anything. Again, I'm so, so sorry.

:bigtears:

Stephanie, I am so sorry you had to find out this way.

I thank you hun. It seems to be getting a bit easier to accept.I am so glad I am the picture taking fol that I am as I have so manypicturs of him. I also have so many stories and memoriesand Iwas able to share him with everyone here.

Tina

"There's a New World Somewhere
They call the Promised Land.
And I'll be there someday,
if You will hold my hand.

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
'Cause I know
I'll never find another You..."

:tears2:So many times I've caught myselfalmost saying he is gone. But he really isn't, he will be with mealways.

Carolyn, that is beautiful. I cried my eyes out and then readit again and smiled. I miss Apollo more than words can convey but I amalso beginning to accept what happened and am making peace withit.

Tina

Latest posts

Back