Background: My 2 y.o. girl choked two nights ago after eating some pellets. After a stasis episode this spring with another bunny, we decided to reduce their pellets to the bare minimum so they get enough fiber. However, that made them get really really excited when eventually they would get their pellets. So excited apparently, that she choked. For the first few minutes she just made noises like coughing /throwing up and wheezing. She actually did throw up a bit, but through her nose - that threw me for a loop since I was convinced that bunnies cannot throw up. I had no idea what was going on, and seeing her run around just making coughing noises I couldn't tell she was choking and needed help. Dumb me. After about 3-5 minutes she went soft on the ground and I panicked and finally realized things were not ok. I tried giving her the human version Heimlich maneuver, by pressing on her abdomen to hopefully dislodge whatever was bothering her. Not sure how well that worked, she made some weird noises but didn't cough out anything. We went to the vet then (a one hour drive) and she was a fighter and managed to endure the ride but by the time we got to the vet she was starting to thrash around, probably because of the lack of oxygen. They sedated her and put her on oxygen. Also did blood tests which showed some tissue damage because of the lack of oxygen and an xRay that didn't show any bits stuck in her lungs. She spent the next 24 hours on oxygen and antibiotics and last night they released her home. Today I gave her the antibiotics (subcutaneous, and I hope to God I administered them correctly) and she has one more round of antibiotics this evening. My problem is that I don't know what is normal in a recovery after such a bad choking. She is not very active, just kind of lays down in her cage for hours. Her breathing is still a bit labored and noisy. She sounds like her nose is stuffed. I am thinking it could be because of the irritation after throwing up through her nose and maybe there is some mucus because of that? The vet said her lungs sound good and I feel bad to bother them again for a stuffy nose. She made some poops (small and black, but at least they exist) and eats a little bit of hay every now and then. Any advice? Thank you!