Anyone got kit pics?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hunnybunny63 wrote:
Michaela wrote:
Wow, 30kits!:shock:Did you find homes for all of them then? Werethey bred by accident or did you mean to? Sorry, I'm nosey...:D

BTW, they are very cute!:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

yer it was planned because i always wanted ot have baby bunnies hoppingaround but my parents wouldnt let me but then the vet said that it mayhelp to calm Daisys bad behaviour by letting her use up her hormones orsomthing. i now know this wouldnt work!

so we planned to have Daisy mated with my friends male rabbit as theyalready new each other and Daisy is emant to be a mini lop and he was adwarf lop so we didnt think it would matter cross breeding them. Abouttwo weeks later we mated Dandy with him too so we had them all at thesame time! we did find home for a lot of them and the rest we sold to apet shop which i got Daisy and Dandy from which takes good care of theanimals and has them in large pens once they have been qurintined!:bunnydance:
Oh, that's nice! Bet you loved the vet for getting that wrong!;)

Although, that actually did work for Berri, when she was accidentally bred:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

Michaela wrote:
hunnybunny63 wrote:
Michaela wrote:
Wow, 30kits!:shock:Did you find homes for all of them then? Werethey bred by accident or did you mean to? Sorry, I'm nosey...:D

BTW, they are very cute!:)

yer it was planned because i always wanted ot have baby bunnies hoppingaround but my parents wouldnt let me but then the vet said that it mayhelp to calm Daisys bad behaviour by letting her use up her hormones orsomthing. i now know this wouldnt work!

so we planned to have Daisy mated with my friends male rabbit as theyalready new each other and Daisy is emant to be a mini lop and he was adwarf lop so we didnt think it would matter cross breeding them. Abouttwo weeks later we mated Dandy with him too so we had them all at thesame time! we did find home for a lot of them and the rest we sold to apet shop which i got Daisy and Dandy from which takes good care of theanimals and has them in large pens once they have been qurintined!:bunnydance:
Oh, that's nice! Bet you loved the vet for getting that wrong!;)

Although, that actually did work for Berri, when she was accidentally bred:D

glad the theory helped someone. it was also meant to help me get my 2girls to bond but i dont think it had any effect except me becoming abunny grandma and learming loads esspecially as Dandy's second litterhad to be hand fed!!!

maherwoman wrote:
WOW!! Bunnies everywhere!!! Swarms of bunnies!!!

(What could be better??) :D

nothing at all i dont think except maybe being able to keep them all after!!!

i will get some vids of them all playing together loaded onto photo bucket and then i can post them!!

ill do you one better here are some videos of some of my kits!!! -

Daisy's first litter just 3 days old -

5 days -

Dandys second litter only 1 day old-

Non of the following iu have names so im not sure exactly how old they are probabley about 4-6 weeks -

(i think there are some baby binkies in there somewhere!!! lol :bunnydance:)

(the food they are eating is not what i usually feed my bunnies! i gotthis by picking out the soft flaky bits of a mixed rabbit food so thebabies could start to chew on them as pellets are quite hard. once theywere properly eating the were brought up on pellet like my big girlseat!!)

sorry about them being so short and bad quality, thses were all takenbefore i ahd my new camera so the video option was only able to go for5 seconds at a time!!

Okay, so these aren't my kits, but I love thepicture so much, I just had to share. I got the picture fromthe Cute Overload site.

29bzofc.jpg

Talk about cute overload, eh? :D I've had it as mydesktop wallpaper for a few weeks now. I use a lot of thepics from Cute Overload for wallpaper. :)

Enjoy!

Rosie*

past babies from when i bred rabbits

rhinelander-6 weeks i think

ECLIPSE.jpg

2 week old rhinelander babies

000_0804.jpg

000_0814.jpg

4 week old dwarf hotot

100_0086.jpg

1 week(or under, i think under) dwarf hotot babies

100_0116.jpg

another dwarf hotot baby! i think around 2 weeks old

000_0831.jpg

2 week old holland lop

000_0824.jpg

more holland lop babies, newborns. . .

tippy_babies_day1.jpg

holland lop,4 weeks? i think

page_graphic.jpg

holland lop, 6 weeks old(with mom in the background)

rabbits_and_swirl001.jpg

6 week old dwarf hotot

baby_DH_bandw-1.jpg

newborn dwarf hotot

emm_babies_day1.jpg

Some English babies (these photos were from my first Englsih litters, I'm getting better markings now!):)
_MG_1302bck.jpg

_MG_1334smbck.jpg

_MG_2636nbck.jpg

And some blue Standard Rex. :D
_MG_3996nbck.jpg

Image237rex.jpg

Latest posts

Back