Anyone got kit pics?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to name till I know its a boy or agirl. For a girl Kara Zor-El. For a boyBartholomew Wallace.((comic book characters. Kara(supergirl) Bart and Wally aredifferent guys who were or are the Flash))

They will all be visiting the vets to be sexedas soon as they are old enough to tell - I don't want to be caught thesame way twice :)I'll let you know their sex then:bunnydance:The wee one with the spot on her/his nose looksjust like its mum - she resembled a big mouse when she was smaller butthe spot has shifted a bit as she's grown :)

Here are my babies! :D Born Sept. 6! My first litter EVER!

sept16011.jpg

sept16012.jpg

sept16013.jpg

Black Dutch, two mismarks, two decently marked.

OMG, they are so cute. They look like little Panda Bears.

I'm glad none of mine had babie I would have had to keep them all.

Soooska:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG, they are so cute. They look like little Panda Bears.

I'm glad none of mine had babie I would have had to keep them all.

Soooska:apollo:

They are my first litter (and my does' first litter!) so I'm reallyexcited and happyeverything has gone well. (When they wereyounger I refused to even look at them because I thought Princess wouldeat them if I did...)

Oh my god those are soo cute blackdutch. Is there any pictures of mom?

Aww....all beautiful babies! Like Sooska said, Im happy I have all boys...if I ever had babies I would keep them all.

I especially love the dutch babies. I have 2 dutch and never got to see either as babies. They do look like little Pandas :)

blackdutch wrote:

Oh she is very cute. Do you still have her?

RABBIT#1 wrote:
Oh my god those are soo cute blackdutch. Is there any pictures of mom?

Of course! Mommy pictures!Momin her cage - inside view

Mom in her cage - outside view

She was my pet.. and well, she got a tad fat. Here's her before her diet.

Mom before she was a mom

Mom before she was a mom #2

(The reason I put them as links is so they didn't over take the who point of this thread.. kits! :D )

Kits, Kits, Kits LoL. Some of my fave pics from my first litters

My old dog Queenie withone of thekits from my veryfirst litter, lol, she doesn't seem to know what to make of her.
29-10-05022.jpg

and again but with back up this time :)These lil guys seemed to be asking her 'are you my mum?'

29-10-05015.jpg

My greatest find, Eclipse's very first litter (my second)justhours after their birth, i was quite anxious aboutsticking my head (especially with a camera attached) into the nest boxso soon after their birth but Eclipse was great about it and hadactually given birth (without me realising) while i was in the cage(aivary really), lol it was only that I'd checked the nest box when iwent in, it was empty, and my lil sis checked it as i was leaving(never does take my word for anything) and found them all there or inever would have realised :D. Sneaky BunLoL

Babys2.jpg

Last but def. not least Dusty and some of her bouncy, binkyingcrrrraaaazy litter, they literally hopped skipped and fell their wayout of the nest the second they opened their eyes.

mummyndbabies.jpg

OK, here's my Kit pics from over the years.
10.jpg

My dutchies! and the Belgian I posted aobut earlier...who thought he was a dutch.

13.jpg

And a litter of mini rexes + a dutch who was raised by my mini rex doe.The dutch mum ate the other 6 babies one day at a time and managed tobite the foot and 3 toes off that baby before I moved him to thatlitter to be fostered as a baby. He went home with a little girl lastsummer.

babes.jpg

These babies are about 5 weeks old. They're part Jersey Wooly, Dwarf,and who knws what else. They were kind of an accident but they're ubercute. There's another one hiding in the box with the mum.

boot.jpg

French lop baby, less than a day old. Look how big! And he has a littlewhite foot. I thought he was going to be booted but I guess because ofthe chestnut coloration is disappeared or something.

dutchies.jpg

1 day old dutchie babies. They're so sweet. This whol line of dutchiesthat I have always has such AMAZING personalities. They tame themselvesor something. These are also half siblings to the first picture ofdutchies I posted.

frenchies.jpg

French Lop babies + my finger. Two broken chestnuts and two solids.

huge.jpg

These babies are half french lop and half flemish giant. They wereginormous to say the least. And even at just 8 days old in thispic...their ears are.....well....fridiculous. They grew into themthough.

lotsabuns.jpg

This is a photo a photographer at Pmart took for me. Its the wholefamily! Its a bad quality pic though because I don't have ascanner so Itook a picture of a picture. Lame and n00bish I know but I assure youin person it looks grand.

resize.jpg

Here's those big-eared French/Giants at 9 weeks old. Bigger than two softballs.

Thats all.

Aww, I love this thread, soo may cutepictures!:bunnyheart I love dutchies too, I saw some black andchocolate ones the other day, (they were in a pet feed store though:()

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back