Anyone got kit pics?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted some pictures yesterday on all my newbabies. And then I went and checked in on them today and I realized Ineeded some updated photos. So I took some more, escept for the onelitter because the box is very inaccessible. But I have the one dutchielitter and both frenchie litters.

babyfrenchies.jpg

Here is the frenchie litter with the 2 brokens in it. They 're very sweet. Everyone just opened their eyes a coupe days ago.
frenchhowbig.jpg

Here's my hand holding one of them to give you a size comparison. They're like the size of my fist.

frenchbigger.jpg

And here's a baby from the other litter. Born on the SAME day mind you.And look how much bigger it is. The litter sizes are about the same.They each had four, but one in this litter didn't make it. Butstill....its a ridiculously huge bun bun. He's built like a brick, too.

dutches.jpg

And here's the dutchies. Two, maybe 3 are mismarked. The maybe ispretty close...might have a tied elbow. It's a judge's call. We'll seehow he does. If not, he's still just pretty to look at.

mumanddutches.jpg

Artemis and her dutchie babies. She has the most beautiful blaze ever.And passes it down to all her children, as seen in picture! She's veryprotective of them. She's the sweetest bunny in my herd when shedoesn't have babies. Otherwise I get growled at a lot.

nurse.jpg

This is probably why that one french litter is so freakin' fat. Shefusses over them so much and is in the box with them constantly. Thislittle guy didn't hesitate one second to grab a meal. I snapped apicture.

I hope to sell them all at the PA Convention. These are all myconvention juniors. I'm so excited. I hope they rock the casbah. ThenI'm going to sell most or all of them there.

Ooh, the mail is here. I gotta go.

-JAK

Here are my most recent litter.. born November 20th.

100_0013.jpg

Mommy and her box of babies.

100_0022.jpg

Here are my October runts. :D They're all going to be for sale..accidental breeding, and as you can tell, their markings aren't great.

Pictures taken about 2 or 3 days old..

oct21024.jpg

oct21025.jpg

oct21026.jpg

oct21027.jpg

^ looks to be the best in the bunch.

oct21028.jpg

oct21029.jpg

oct21030.jpg

oct21032.jpg

Here's recent pics of the October runts (the babies above) and mommy.

100_0017.jpg

100_0018.jpg

100_0019.jpg

Aww...this bunny looks JUST like my Flower, butFlower has white ears...she does have the markings around the eyes andthe stripe down the back, though, both light brown colored. :)

What breed is this baby?

Daffy wrote:

Why thank you!

One of my babies passed away today. :( The mother hasn't been feedingthem well. They're half the size of the other litter born a day later.So I gave the 3 remaining babies to the good mom. She's a really goodmum. I think its cute when she growls at me...even though it meansshe's TO'd.

Here are some of Mongo's 3 week old Baby Sister " Pebbles and her 3 other brothers and 1 Sister.:inlove:

And since this is for Kits Here's some Adorable4 wk old Mini Rexes!:heartbeat:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Aww...don't they just make your heartmelt?? I just wanna snuggle with them, and kiss their littlenoses!! What adorable coloring, all four of them! Ilove how that fourth one is poking his head out from underneath hissiblings!! CUTE!!
:kiss: for all four!!!

Aww look at little Hazel! What a sweetie!

:hearts

Hazel looks a little like my bunny Cocoa.

i have lots i jsut need to load then up as both my bunnies had 2 litters each!

here are just a few -

Daisy's first litter-

3rabbitsbeingheldat5daysold.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/hunnybunny63/3rabbitsbeingheldat5daysold.jpg[/IMG[/url]]

3rabbitsbeingheldat5daysold.jpg

Babybunniesontowel.jpg

bunnies7days.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

Dandy's first litter-

9some these photos have Daisy's litter as well because they were lessthan 2 weeks age difference so we let them play together some of thetime when they were old enough to be apart from mum!)

1dayold.jpg

Plumwashing.jpg

Bannana.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

Wow, 30 kits!:shock:Did you find homesfor all of them then? Were they bred by accident or did you mean to?Sorry, I'm nosey...:D

BTW, they are very cute!:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

Michaela wrote:
Wow, 30 kits!:shock:Did you find homes for all ofthem then? Were they bred by accident or did you mean to? Sorry, I'mnosey...:D

BTW, they are very cute!:)

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane::brownbunny:candycane:

yer it was planned because i always wanted ot have baby bunnies hoppingaround but my parents wouldnt let me but then the vet said that it mayhelp to calm Daisys bad behaviour by letting her use up her hormones orsomthing. i now know this wouldnt work!

so we planned to have Daisy mated with my friends male rabbit as theyalready new each other and Daisy is emant to be a mini lop and he was adwarf lop so we didnt think it would matter cross breeding them. Abouttwo weeks later we mated Dandy with him too so we had them all at thesame time! we did find home for a lot of them and the rest we sold to apet shop which i got Daisy and Dandy from which takes good care of theanimals and has them in large pens once they have been qurintined!:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back