Any other pets? :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the buns Willa and Foxwell are purely mine (co-bunnied with my twin sis) and go with me to university as well as will travel with me anywhere depending on where my career will take me, my family which I live with right now and spend a great deal of time has a wonderful 9-year-old black lab named Abby and two 16-year-old cats named Skinny and Shy. Shy has lived up to her name her entire life, but sadly Skinny has only started to actually be skinny in the last few months as his age catches up to him. He is offered unlimited food at all times and is EXTREMELY active, but it saddens me to see him and Shy become elderly.

Attachments

• IMG_5780.JPG
    IMG_5780.JPG
    390 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2218.PNG
    IMG_2218.PNG
    852.1 KB · Views: 9
While the buns Willa and Foxwell are purely mine (co-bunnied with my twin sis) and go with me to university as well as will travel with me anywhere depending on where my career will take me, my family which I live with right now and spend a great deal of time has a wonderful 9-year-old black lab named Abby and two 16-year-old cats named Skinny and Shy. Shy has lived up to her name her entire life, but sadly Skinny has only started to actually be skinny in the last few months as his age catches up to him. He is offered unlimited food at all times and is EXTREMELY active, but it saddens me to see him and Shy become elderly.
Cute pets. 🥰

Sadly I had to take Chamomile back, since she was traumatized by our neighbor's dogs barking. But on a happier note, I have a 2 year old cat named Jasmine, who we think is a Russian blue/Siamese mix.

I have a Field Beagle, she is very sweet but prefers rabbits to other dogs haha. She thinks that they are her babies and grooms them. Whenever she is with Jazz, Jazz will come to meet her.
Your pets are so cute. 🥰

Ashes is 5 years old as of May 2020. She was a rescued kitten from the crematory at my old job and is very dependent; she always wants to be in my lap and waits for me by the door when I'm out. I love getting greeted by her at the door when I come home. She also sleeps in my room at night; it's summer right now so she's sprawled on the floor, but in winter she's right up against me or on top of me. I go into webcam chats a lot to catch up with people (even before Covid-19's closures) and she loves to be held and rub her face on me for an audience.
ashesface2.jpg

I have a one year old AKC Yorkshire Terrier, Rosie. She just loves belly rubs and is a bit sassy. She has about a million bows. Her favorite trick is spin and she likes to play with tennis balls.
Teddy is a six year old Maltipoo. He likes walks and stroller rides and loves getting dressed up. His favorite thing to do is give people high fives and he loves to destroy toys.
20200210_163233.jpg
I'm on my laptop so I don't have many pictures but I'll as more from my phone

I have lots of bunnies, (too many, lol)
A cat with 6 kittens
A crazy German Shepherd puppy/dog that loves to chase things and chew up things,
Lots of chickens ( I’m not sure that counts as pets)
Two goats that “maaaaiiiii” when we leave them alone.
and our first horse we are trailing over in two weeks. (My favorite already)

I have 3 bunnies, 5 goats, 2 fish, 2 dogs, like a lot of chickens, 4 geese, 4 ducks, a lot of quails, a budgie, and I think that's it.

Names:
3 bunnies: Rex, Oakley and Twix
5 goats: Stella, Sterling, Storm, Steven and Stanley
2 fish: Chip and Ketchup
2 dogs: Zippy and Mocha
Chickens (The ones I remember): Bruce, Noodle, Whiskey, Twisty, Blake, (others have no names)
4 geese: No names
4 ducks: Ducky, Dribble, no name, and no name
Quails (the ones I remember): Potato, Mango and Hedwig (others have no names)
Budgie: Blueberry

I have 3 bunnies, 5 goats, 2 fish, 2 dogs, like a lot of chickens, 4 geese, 4 ducks, a lot of quails, a budgie, and I think that's it.

Names:
3 bunnies: Rex, Oakley and Twix
5 goats: Stella, Sterling, Storm, Steven and Stanley
2 fish: Chip and Ketchup
2 dogs: Zippy and Mocha
Chickens (The ones I remember): Bruce, Noodle, Whiskey, Twisty, Blake, (others have no names)
4 geese: No names
4 ducks: Ducky, Dribble, no name, and no name
Quails (the ones I remember): Potato, Mango and Hedwig (others have no names)
Budgie: Blueberry
Edit: Twix was a foster, he got adopted yesterday

Latest posts

Back