Quantcast

Any other pets? :)

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Vee

Reaction score
Pictures!
I have a small St. Croix sheep named Molly, 7 American Buff Geese (endangered) a variety of ducks (Khaki Campbell and Muskovy, and a variety of chickens, Silkies, Rhode Island Reds, Cochin, Auracana, Wyandotte and Barred Rock. They all get along as one family and the geese protect the three lop-eared mini-bunnies. They all go to bed at 5:30. Thank goodness!

LopsAreGreat

Reaction score
I have a small St. Croix sheep named Molly, 7 American Buff Geese (endangered) a variety of ducks (Khaki Campbell and Muskovy, and a variety of chickens, Silkies, Rhode Island Reds, Cochin, Auracana, Wyandotte and Barred Rock. They all get along as one family and the geese protect the three lop-eared mini-bunnies. They all go to bed at 5:30. Thank goodness!
Oh my goodness!! You have geese? I do too! I have two White Chinese Geese and they are insane lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

LopsAreGreat

Reaction score
I have three mini lop bunnies ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡, two dogs ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ•, two horses ๐Ÿด๐ŸŽ, one is a pony though, four chickens ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”, and two loud and crazy geese ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ†, no goose emoji though lol!

Scarlette

Reaction score
I have a really pretty tortoiseshell colored kitty named Calli. My rabbit and my cat get along really well, and my cat actually grooms my rabbit sometimes!

kksdad

Reaction score
Four parrots and a turtle. Also two feral cats that live on my porch.

Latest posts