Angel's tumour, as things progress Z

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her fur has grown back in some areas.I don't look too much and feel, she doesn't like it. She'smore hyper with me now that she's been her a number of years.

Tonight, I did the inspection. I noticed, actually thoughtbefore, but not sure: that there seems to be a tiny piece of suturesticking out. Does that sound possible? Also, havenoticed and noticed tonight 3 or so more tiny lumps. Is thisbad? Did it mulitply she had surgery?:nerves1

Edit: Or is what I'm feeling scars? Kind of in a line but one isn't.

I didnt reread through the thread, but did thevet do a recheck a few weeks after the surgery? My vet had tophysically remove some of Max's sutures (even though the were thedissolving ones) because he said sometimes on bunnies they dont go awayon her own.

I would maybe schedule her for a recheck to be sure. It will put your mind at ease at the very least.

Heres hoping its nothing. :pray:

We're going in Thursday morning. Theywill take out the remaining suture that is sticking out and check thearea. I hope it's just scar tissue, or nothing, but thisworries me. Could more tumoursappear thisquickly?

Thanks Angela! I just am worriedbecause there are like 3 in line with the incision area and one outsideof it.:shock: It just scares me that that many tumours couldbe present. Please Lord, no.:pray:

:colors: I am happy to report that itwas sutures! She took like 3 out, some were the dissolvables,she said it can take up to 3 months for them all to dissolve.There was one near the surface so she took it out. Some of itis scar tissue that I was feeling. So, I am veryrelieved! She was such a good girl while the doc was takingthem out too.:D

They mentioned that they wished they had a treat for her, and I saidshe would be getting a craisen was we got home and she thought that wasa great idea, she may get some for the office. I alsomentioned to her that she should join RO! She said she verywell may do that. She said she's alwayslooking forsomething, so that would be great if she does.:D

Thats great news! Max's didnt dissolve righteither and they can harden up. Its good she removed them. Hopefully theothers dissolve as time progresses.

Your vet sounds wonderful!

Thanks guys! Angela, you were right!

Haley, she's good, but I mention stuff that I learned from being onhere like Angela's suggestion of adding an additional water bowl w/some flavoring to get Angel to drink more for bigger poops and shedidn't know that. So, I don't know. I guess as faras major stuff she is. She has a rabbit as well, she said hehas had teeth problems in the past.:cool:

Yeah, it's amazing how much you can learnhere. Most of the time I'm just repeating something I'velearned from somebody else. I wonder if she willjoin? That would be awesome!

Latest posts

Back