Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ali, I'm so sorry that you are having such a hard time of it as of late. It's rough loosing a child, particularly if it is sudden. Know that I will be praying for you and your furry family.
:hug2:

162933_10150140288036617_764921616_7859048_2924567_n.jpg

My status on facebook... knows sorrow, grief, misfortune and loss are things no one likes. But without them, we would never know, happiness, joy, love, comfort, belief, hopes and dreams

My friends response... its what makes you appreaciate the good times and be grateful for them :)

:( Ali, I'm so sorry for your loss and what you've been through. Don't give up :) You've got super support from us...
Kimi's family :)
Hugs for you !

This incident has led to crazy things. I won't go into details but we will be making a lot of BIG changes. I am going to talk to a friend but I think I may be sending the three boys (trio) to her place for a month hopefully not longer than two. She only lives 15mins away and I am over there all the time.

We will be stopping fostering for a bit. Even than we will be staying open for must need cases which once we get them past whatever problems they have they move on to another foster home. Which the rescue wanted to do anyways.

It's funny these are things we had already been planning but now have to do asap. Funny how life works. I am looking at this as a blessing not a burden.

Getting there. It is more that I am trying to get some order but need to do certain things to achieve it. I am taking control if that makes sense? Thank you for caring. :)

How's your hand ? :( Life... yes... I totally understand, but hey, I'm really admired you how you look at all things you've been through and the fire incident in a positive way :) Yes, life can be brutal sometimes, I believe so, but it's just another test for us to pass :) Good luck for everything, Ali. Wishing you the best. It's so good that you have a friend who lives very near to you. On Feb, there will be a period when we need to go to Warsaw for days and now I'm frustrated 'cause I don't want to leave my girl alone and all my friends are not bunny sitter :( I'm searching for bunny sitter now.
Take care.

Good luck! Change is a good thing, even though it doesn't always seem that way.

I hope you're hand is okay. I'm sure the bunners will do fine at your friends house while you get done whatever needs to be done.

Latest posts

Back