Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the boys are going to a friends house this afternoon. Elvis and Teresa I am hoping will be out today as well. Killing me them not being here but it is helping us get things in order. I am so lucky to have the friends I have they have come together to help so fast. We are blessed. We have also been blessed with help on another matter that takes another weight off our shoulders.

I am glad you are taking control and looking for ways to make things better for all involved. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you. Know that I am behind you 100% and I hope no one is giving you a hard time. Like Patti said, these are the times when you will know whom your true friends are. Wishing you all the best and sending you many loving hugs... (emoticons aren't working but picture a hugging one and the flower one lol)

It is hard to let them go even if it is a short time. You are doing the best for them though. Think of it as a sleep over camp. :hugsquish:

Ugh the friends who has them lost one of there buns last night! An older girl but still. So now they will be cleaning her half of the room and moving the boys in there. So instead of a crate they have half a room. My other friend is picking up the pair tonight.

Thank you. It's mostly small steps but they add up. My bunnies are in amazing hands. So I feel ok, sad but ok.

I guess on the drive back I fell asleep and started crying. Some how started coughing than choking. Poor Rob is driving and had to grab my coat and yank me up.

So sad about your friends rabbit! Sounds like your boys will be spoiled there though, with a hole half a room to run around in! Be careful, I gave my trio their own room and now my prissy bunnies throw the biggest temper tantrums every time I even so much as think about locking them in their cage!

Weird about the dream! But you didn't remember it when you woke up? I've done that a few times in my sleep too...freaked Chris out lol.

I know! I told Rob that they wouldn't want to come home. The friend taking Elvis and Teresa adore them. She is giddy. I told her she can borrow them not keep them.

Latest posts

Back