Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.

On my web site it says...

[font=Arial,sans-serif]Want to know about me? Than ask. Heard something? Ask. Want the truth? Ask. I don't hide things about myself, I just don't offer it all.[/font]

Ok so with work picking up I am going to be MIA alittle.

The animals are all good! Ringo has had a few setback but that is nothing new. I will be trying to call about Barley/Xander tomorrow.

On a personal note. I am not doing great. On Dec 15th it will be 18 years since my great-grandma died. I am going through some painful moments and honestly not handleing them to well. I will get through always do.

This coming Saturday at 11am Elvis has a date with his possible friend Barley/Xander Antonio Leopold Maximus. I am really hoping he is the one ifhe isn'tthan wekeep trying.

Ok so I had this conversation with Peg about not finishing the the cleaning in the apartment. Yea so guess who is breaking her back cleaning. :shock:

JadeIcing wrote:
Ok so I had this conversation with Peg about not finishing the the cleaning in the apartment. Yea so guess who is breaking her back cleaning. :shock:
Aww man I feel your pain! I did that last week..... It did feel good to finally hang the picture that has been stood up in the hallway causing me to lose sleep for the past 7 months up on the wall though lol...

I hope you get it finished soon! :hug:

mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Aww man I feel your pain! I did that last week..... It did feel good to finally hang the picture that has been stood up in the hallway causing me to lose sleep for the past 7 months up on the wall though lol...

I hope you get it finished soon! :hug:
WOOHOO! You finally did it!

SO in a little over 1 hour we have a bunny coming here to havea date with Elvis! So maybe another joins our family. I may not have planned on another but the thought of Elvis being happy is to much! It is all I want for all the animals here.

Someone asked me if I was sure about adding another bunny even though we didn't want more. She (a good friend) wanted to make sure I wouldn't resent the new bun. Which had crossed our minds A TON but we both felt it wasn't what we wanted but what Elvis wanted. When we have taken in ANY of our animals it was with the belief we would do whatever needed to make sure they are happy. If it means a friend, than that is what we do.

So maybe in an hour we will have another member in our family. Wish us luck.

JadeIcing wrote:
Great....does this mean I have to break my back cleaning too? Please say it ain't so...

I'm happy for you that you're getting the things done you want to get done. I still want to just go bury my head under the pillow and forget about stuff....but I guess maybe I'll get up outta this chair today and do some things.

Maybe..

In the meantime - YOU GO GIRL!

Yes you do! Pick one room. Thats all. We chose one thing at a time.

Like:

I want to clear off this chair. Check

I want to clean this corner. Check

I want to wash this counter. Check

An like that we got it done.

TinysMom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Great....does this mean I have to break my back cleaning too? Please say it ain't so...

I'm happy for you that you're getting the things done you want to get done. I still want to just go bury my head under the pillow and forget about stuff....but I guess maybe I'll get up outta this chair today and do some things.

Maybe..

In the meantime - YOU GO GIRL!

Ali - I like that- but I have a problem.

Sometimes my house gets to the point where I'm overwhelmed - I can't even see things to figure out what to do. Its like....I can't make that list of steps because all I see is the overall clutter....

Fortunately, Art is great at doing that though - he'll help me make a list of the steps I need to take and before I know it - piece by piece stuff gets done.

The good news is - our family bathroom has looked really really REALLY nice for a week now. Its been so easy to keep up with. I still need to clean out the drawers and stuff - but the countertop has been sparkling almost.

So I know I CAN do it. Its being able to get to that point.

My desktop was also clean for about 4 days. Its a disaster again today and when I'm done cleaning the floor where destructo bunny went into shredder mode last night and shredded papers and files and magazines from a box under my desk....I'm going to clean off the desktop too I think..

But I think its great you're getting stuff done. YOU GO GIRL! You rock!

I keep thinking about how Elvis is having a bunny date right now - I can hardly wait to hear how it goes....I hope it goes well....for his sake.

Sadly not well. Elvis is a brat. We all think female is what he needs.

Didn't work. Back to the drawing board.

There are two she has in mind. Chinchilla mix and a lop.

Latest posts

Back