Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sitting at the desk typing, the TV in the background playing Captain January in the background. Shirley Temples sweet voice chattering away. Though right now shes crying and about to make me cry too. My eyes are watery. Did I mention I cry at sad things on TV, and movies an such. Great she has me crying.

My animals are all napping.

The living room crew: Ringo knocked out in his pile of hay. Teresa bunny loafed in the center of her nest. Apple also snuggled up in her hay.Bo is under his heat lamp sleeping away.Jax is the only one awake he is stalking some crickets.Logan and Elijah sleeping under there hay.Merlin in his little house his Aunty Amy made him. The dog playing dead to the world on her back.

100_2835.jpg

100_2833.jpg

Bedroom gang: Elvis in his litterpan flopped with no care in the world. Wyatt bunny loafed next to his food dish waiting for his next meal. Connor, Dallas and Chibi snuggled all together. A little trio of bunny loafs.

With all that how is it I still feel so alone? I know I need to makes changes and I am but it takes time. It takes strength and that is something I am feeling alittle low on. I am not giving up just getting through.

Sooooo cute! :D The little house is adorable too!

I know how you feel about being lonely- I have days like that too.... How is the apartment coming along? I'm always here for you! :hug:

That was such a cute video! I especially liked when he reached down to eat some poo :cool:. Not just midnight snacks is right!

That's an old episode of Desperate House Wives though :p.

I love your vids but always have to mute them 'coz your TV is so loud haha!

NZminilops wrote:
That was such a cute video! I especially liked when he reached down to eat some poo :cool:. Not just midnight snacks is right!

That's an old episode of Desperate House Wives though :p.

I love your vids but always have to mute them 'coz your TV is so loud haha!
:pIt was playing on LifeTime.

I tend to have cronic ear infections so I have alittle bit of an issue hearing things.

Michelle, watch that one again with sound to hear the 'Eeeeeelviiiiiiiisss!' towards the end lol! :D:D :p:p

I love how cute he looks eating his 'midnight snacks'! Snowy eats hers at almost exactly 11.30am every day lol.... I always wait to watch it! :p

And the bucket! We have almost the exact same bucket to put old litter and hay etc in, except ours is black! Chalk ALWAYS gets in and eats the old hay!

That video was just tooo cute :D

JadeIcing wrote:
I figured it would be nice to do a longer one. I may do a 10min one and follow him around and upload it to youtube.
That's what I meant to ask you! How do you make such a long video yet it still upload ok? I made a 1min20 one earlier, and it turned out to be 120MB or so, too big for photobucket to load. I ended up compressing it, but then it was only about 1MB or something and looked TERRIBLE! :?

How do you manage to get such great looking long videos on photobucket?!

Hey, do you have the TV on all the time because of feeling lonely? Sorry if that's a bit personal but sometimes when I feel depressed or lonely, I have to have a TV or radio on or I go crazy feeling anxious and alone. Maybe you just like TV but I am nosey :p.

NZminilops wrote:
Hey, do you have the TV on all the time because of feeling lonely? Sorry if that's a bit personal but sometimes when I feel depressed or lonely, I have to have a TV or radio on or I go crazy feeling anxious and alone. Maybe you just like TV but I am nosey :p.
Growing up there was always a TV or Radio on. So I HAVE to have something on or I get antsy.

I so hope I get to go to the zoo Saturday. I want to go!

I will be doing the one in bold.

Gift Wrapping Events

[align=justify]It's gift wrapping time again! 3 Bunnies volunteers will be donating their time at local Barnes and Noble stores offering to wrap your holiday purchases. There is no charge but donations are appreciated. (Barnes and Noble purchases only!) If you are interested in volunteering contact us at [email protected] or just stop by and say hello. And as always all proceeds go the bunnies.

[/align]
We will be at the following locations at the listed dates/times:

Saturday, December 6, 10AM to 10PM

Saturday, December 13, 6 PM to 10 PM

Sunday, December 14, 10 AM to 2 PM and 6 PM to 10 PM

Latest posts

Back