Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

100_2675.jpg

100_2676.jpg

100_2677.jpg

100_2678.jpg

100_2679.jpg

100_2680.jpg

100_2682.jpg

100_2683.jpg

100_2684.jpg

100_2687.jpg

100_2688.jpg

100_2689.jpg

Nah he just marks everything.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Eeeeeeek! I loooooove Elvis!

He is just so cute... was he trying to eat clothes in one of those pictures?

Consider him officially added to my bunny napping list... :biggrin2:

RexyRex wrote:
I adore all of your buns! You take such great pics of them.
Thank you!:biggrin2:

The bill arrived. (Pay when I pick up the ashes.)

Office visit: $57

Injectable Meds:$24

Hospitalzation Day Avi/Exotic: (half day) $24

Oxygen Therapy (half day): $47

Cremation Exotic: $34

Private Ashes Returned: $89

Total: $275

oh my that is alot, it is such ashame that they dont cut you a break with something like that

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
oh my that is alot, it is such ashame that they dont cut you a break with something like that
Honestly the medical side of it is ALOT smaller thanwe thought it would be.We were willing to pay alot more. The $123 seemed ok till I saw that $89 of it alone is just to have the ashes returned.Though talking to others seems like that is VERY low to what most places qouted them.

I love love LOVE the black and whites of Chibi and Dallas! Dallas has such a chunky boofy head :shock:! He's precious :hug:. He and Chibi set eachothers looks off perfectly.

Has Chibi got quite soft, plush fur? Of any bunny I have seen, in pics he looks like he feels just like Sakura.

They do set each other off some how.

Yes Chibi feels plush. His fur feels thicks.

He is very lovely looking bunny.

Few qoutes I like.

My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.
Hank Aaron

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." -- Franklin Roosevelt 1933, First Inaugural Address

[align=center][font="Courier New, Courier,monospaced"]George Bernard Shaw. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”[/font][/align]

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

All I can do is leave it in God's hands and hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from.
Aaliyah

How can we live in harmony? First we need to know we are all madly in love with the same God.
Saint Thomas Aquinas

I believe that education is all about being excited about something. Seeing passion and enthusiasm helps push an educational message.
Steve Irwin

Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Winston Churchill

A politician needs the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.
Winston Churchill

A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.
Winston Churchill

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Although personally I am quite content with existing explosives, I feel we must not stand in the path of improvement.
Winston Churchill

Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
Winston Churchill

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Winston Churchill

Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill

Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all.
Winston Churchill

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
Winston Churchill

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
Winston Churchill

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.
Winston Churchill

Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.
Winston Churchill

Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old.
Winston Churchill

Eating words has never given me indigestion.
Winston Churchill

For my part, I consider that it will be found much better by all parties to leave the past to history, especially as I propose to write that history myself.
Winston Churchill

Great and good are seldom the same man.
Winston Churchill

History is written by the victors.
Winston Churchill

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Winston Churchill

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
Winston Churchill

I always avoid prophesying beforehand, because it is a much better policy to prophesy after the event has already taken place.
Winston Churchill

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Winston Churchill

I never worry about action, but only inaction.
Winston Churchill

If you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time-a tremendous whack.
Winston Churchill

It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right.
Winston Churchill
It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.
Winston Churchill

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
Winston Churchill

I could go on when it comes to him.

Crappy day!

1) Call to make a vet appt for Apples Spay and have to call back first of the year.

2) Start of a cold

3) Long day at work

Tell Mouse I said thank you.

Latest posts

Back