Alicia and the Zoo Crew 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ringo and Apple

LUNCH!

100_1984.jpg

Teresa

Art Class

100_1974.jpg

Elvis

Late for Class

100_1971.jpg

Wyatt

What do you mean you didn't do your homework!?

100_1961.jpg

Chibi, Connor and Dallas

Detention

100_1951.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
oh my gosh i think i am falling for him too, a bunny that can pull off a tie like that and look cute is going on my list ,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to come to your house and need a large suite case to get out of there with all the bunnies i want from you lol
LIes all lies, look at those faces i dont believe for a moment they are trouble
Chibi, Connor and Dallas

Detention

100_1951.jpg

:shock:OMG! You are insane. I am going to pass a picture around to my neighbors. That way I have 24/7 security. :biggrin2:

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
oh my gosh i think i am falling for him too, a bunny that can pull off a tie like that and look cute is going on my list ,lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to come to your house and need a large suite case to get out of there with all the bunnies i want from you lol
Chibi, Connor and Dallas

Detention

100_1951.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
:shock:OMG! You are insane. I am going to pass a picture around to my neighbors. That way I have 24/7 security. :biggrin2:

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Chibi, Connor and Dallas

Detention

100_1951.jpg
mwahahaha! good, now i can sneak in and no one will stop me!! :ph34r2

I think I will put an alarm on my door.

Ringo and Apple

Wyatt with his rasin box

The reason I am getting grids for the litter pans again.

[align=center]Intresting experiment with the trio. You know how if bunnies here the treat bag they go nuts trying to get in? I sat on the floor with them and everytimeI put my hand in they would try to get in it.So I would stop them and say "no from mommys hand."Eventually they started going after my hand instead. Than by the end they sat till I handed them one. I bet I would have to do it every day to get them to stick to it. [/align]

that's cool, i might have to try it!

i watch the show in animal planet, Its me or the Dog, and they do something kinda like that for dogs. you put the treat in your hand and they try to get it out, but once they stop badgering your hand and sit, they get the treat. that way they know to get the treat they must sit. random i know...

Not at all I might start doing it with the trio from now on. Just to see.

Thank you!:biggrin2:

Here is the boys current cages. Keep in mind all way 3lbs.

100_2036.jpg

100_2036.jpg

Wyatt and Elvis have the same cage side by side. We needed to make something that is easier to maintain. Truth is someone is always out so they don't need as much room. The idea is to make a pen that someone can be out in when we are not home. Than cage that one when we get home and someone else comes out.

100_2020.jpg

100_2027.jpg

100_2031.jpg

100_2028.jpg

100_2020.jpg

AWESOME.jpg

mybuns.jpg

I don't know what to say. I am so lost lately.

I was offered another guinea pig but Rob said no. I do get that. We do want the numbers to go down. We never meant to have so many but it happened. I want the numbers to go down too but just not so soon.

The bunnies are all good. Going to take some pictures today. I have been so bust that I haven't had time to take pictures.

Latest posts

Back