Agnes's new condo! (pictures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yes, she is loving it. I have been catching her in there relaxing even when she has free run. So relieved she is liking it!

Thanks Melissa and Larry. She just keeps settling in more and more. She loves it!

Looks good! I may copy it. I've got cube grids coming out my ears and a full sheet of coroplast that I used for my guinea pigs. It'd just be a matter of re-cutting it.
:idea mmm...

Very nice :biggrin2:

Thanks Sharon and April. I love the size and layout of it. Gives her alot of square foot space but doesn't take up alot of floor space. It's working out well!

Ripley is jealous. :p

Did you say you bought a kit somewhere? I would like to build a cage like that for my two, but don't know how to make the door?

Mariah and Maria....yes , bought this kit through wonderland cages. I have no idea how many cubes because it came partially assembled and so we didn't have to break down any cubes. It was pricier than building your own, but my hubby works alot of hours and it was overwhelming me trying to be crafty :) so we just went with the kit. Ours is the one on their homepage minus ramps, we opted for steps instead.
Here is the link:
http://wonderlandcages.com/WONDERLAND_CAGES_GUINEA_PIG.html

Latest posts

Back