Agnes's new condo! (pictures)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
NICE!
How many cubes did that take?

I want to attempt to be crafy, I just have no idea how many of these cube things I need.
Maria: It looks like a 3x2. You would need 6 grids for front and back plus 4 for the sides per level. The top and bottom are another 6 each.

So here's the math: 10 grids x 3 levels equals 30 grids. 6 grids for the top plus 6 grids for the bottom equals 12 grids. 30 plus 12 is 42 grids total.

:big wink:

Mariah wrote:
Did you say you bought a kit somewhere? I would like to build a cage like that for my two, but don't know how to make the door?
Mariah: Zip tie three grids together. When you attach them to the cage only zip tie to the floor of each level.

________________________ floor of level two: zip tie door two here, it will swing down

________________________ floor of level one; zip tie door one here, it will swing down

Hopes this makes sense. It sounds a lot more logical in my my head than it looks in print.

That lOols really nice!!! And seems like it maybe wasn't to difficult to make? Hmmmmm.. Thanks for ideas!!! :idea

SApple wrote:
MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
NICE!
How many cubes did that take?

I want to attempt to be crafy, I just have no idea how many of these cube things I need.
Maria: It looks like a 3x2. You would need 6 grids for front and back plus 4 for the sides per level. The top and bottom are another 6 each.

So here's the math: 10 grids x 3 levels equals 30 grids. 6 grids for the top plus 6 grids for the bottom equals 12 grids. 30 plus 12 is 42 grids total.

:big wink:
You're just awesome! Thank you Sharon :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back