Accidents Happen...Didnt think it would happen to me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are so cute. :p I can't wait to get some more babies here!

When my flemish had babies, she had 13 of them, I would pick one everyday and just snuggle it. lol I would lay on the bench outside in the sun and snuggle with it. They would just fall asleep while I was petting them. Hahahaha. I think I started that when they were about 5 days old. They were just way to cute to leave in that box all day. lol

Isn't it fun to watch them grow? I could sit and watch babies all day...and hold them all day too.

I'm so happy that even though you didn't plan this - you get to share in this experience of watching babies grow.

Will you keep them both if they make it to weaning, etc? (They look very healthy).

TinysMom wrote:
Isn't it fun to watch them grow? I could sit and watch babies all day...and hold them all day too.

I'm so happy that even though you didn't plan this - you get to share in this experience of watching babies grow.

Will you keep them both if they make it to weaning, etc? (They look very healthy).
I am having fun watching them squirm around..so cute

I wanna keep them and John doesnt... I usually get may way lol

I was thinking they looked healthy also from all the posts I looked at on RO. But I am still not gonna take it for granted. I have read a lot of postd from everyone else and death is still in the back of my mind...not to b morbid, but I think i need to b conscience of it

Babies r doing well today. they r so active I can hear them rooting around in the nest, and when I pick them up they make cute noises from time to time. I just cant get over how adorable their little teeth r. I look at them every time I pick them up lol

Rose seems to me to b a great mom. As I am writing this I see she is in the nest probably feeding them, but I see she is licking them.

I am sick of cleaning pee...lol

Baby 1
Baby132610.jpg

Baby 2
1Baby232610.jpg

Baby232610.jpg

Oh my! What cuties....

Hope they continue to thrive and that you can add them to your family... nothing like baby rabbits...

Congratulations!

Denise

Babies 3.27.10
1babies32710.jpg

Babies32710.jpg

Babies 3.28.10
1babies32810.jpg

Babies 3.29.10
Babies32910.jpg

Baby 1
Baby132910.jpg

Baby 2
Baby232910.jpg

If you look at the last pic from today the babies have their eyes open YAY!!!!!

My 2nd favorite day...1st is when they are born and 2nd when they open up their little eyes and I can say "Hi baby! I'm your grandma!" lol

They are so huge already! Adorable :p

Latest posts

Back