Accidents Happen...Didnt think it would happen to me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
I was gone all weekend and on Saturday Morning John called me at 7am to let me know he has a problem. BJ my oldest woke him up to let him know that Rose had babies...WHAT how could this happen...Ok i KNOW how it happened. lol but how, Monty works fast the 2 times I caught him out of his room and by Rose he was working the wrong end on her.

SO any how I have to move forward and not worry about the how and just focus on making sure every one is ok. Rose had 2 black babies on 3.20.10 I am not naming them and trying not to get attached until I feel they will make it.

Rose seems to b a great mom and has pulled a boat load of fur, and to me seems to be feeding them also. they are squirmy little things tho

Baby 1
1Baby132110.jpg

Baby132110.jpg

baby 2
2Baby232110.jpg

Baby232110.jpg

I do have a question tho. Why has she been peeing all over. i guess on Sat. She was spraying all over the outside of the cage and now she wont pee or poop in the litter pan??? any ideas??

Ya John did over the weekend and I did as well, she did have blood in her pee after all this happened I guess..i think that might just b normal, it want a lot but almost like it was cleaning itself out.

He bottom is so wet tho, better today but yuck lol

How is the mom today? The peeing all over could be her way of protecting the babies. It's their instinct not to pee near the babies (to avoid attracting preditors) and she may not want to use the litter box so close to them. She'll settle down as the litter matures.

Congrats on your "Twins"! Very cute!

Thx Cathy...That is great to know cuz I am going thru a lot of paper towels when she is out of her cage...Oh and well when I clean her cage in the mornings too

I will b updating pics and a short video a bit later

Aww look at this cute wittle face...i just wanna reach through my laptop screen and give that little nose a scratch...

Baby132310.jpg

Latest posts

Back