A Memorial To Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Jenniblu wrote:
:laugh:Ilove this pic--

attachment.php
Tinathat is one priceless picture right there. Him saying to them chickshey whaddya doin to my truck.
Nah SPM -- that's Apollo commanding the troops to attack the evil truck! :p

DEFINITELY a Favorite!!!

Apollo.jpg

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I have a file just for pictures Idownload off my camera. I was going through it today andfound like 100 pictures I haven't even resized yet. If it's not tooupsetting to everyone, I would like to add them to the Acres. I can'tdo it now but later when I feel up to it. What do you think?

I really love this. I read all of your contributions and crybut I also remember all the joy he gave not only to me but toeveryone.

I started posting in other palces I go to about his passing. Tomy wonder and amazement, others had done it already. It really hit homehow many lives he touched.

They broke the mold when they made Apollo. He was one of a kind.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I have a file just for pictures I download off mycamera. I was going through it today and found like 100pictures I haven't even resized yet. If it's not too upsetting toeveryone, I would like to add them to the Acres. I can't do it now butlater when I feel up to it. What do you think?

Go for it, Tina.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Cant wait to see those other pictures!!

I had to let people on petshub know about apollo, i know a few memebersloved apollo just as much as everyone here who heard his storiesdaily.

Janies apartment had a small fire so you should try sending her anemail whenever your up to it. I know she will be very sad over apollospassing.

I have only been a member on this forum forabout two months, and havent heard much about Apollo. Although lookingthrough the pictures you have of him it seems that he meant the worldto you and went EVERYWHERE with you! I am so sorry for your loss, butit looks as though he enjoyed every minute of his life with you.

All the pictures i have seen so far of him are gorgeous. I mostly likethe ones of him in the pram (stroller). He is such a gentle giant.

Oh Tina I would love to see pics of your anticstory boy Apollo who has inspired and touched everyones lives. Go aheadand show some. We may shed some tears but hey it helps us all in manyways.

All of the pics are priceless including the one when you said "I don'tknow why I took a picture of his tail". I thought that was funny. Heywe all take goofy pics but it is memorable.

Right now we all are greiving really bad after loosing DJ's mother andhis grandmother in a 2 week period. With Apollo's pics it helps me alotwhile I am greiving over both loved ones death. WE have been runningaround in circles trying to get things out of the way but no avail.

I will make a post about both stories in my homethread.

I am tearing up looking through all hispictures.. he was so cute and lovable.. Non bunny lovers wouldntunderstand being sad over the loss of a bunny I dont know.

Cristy

I want to thank everyone that contributed to these pages.

I kept trying to think of the perfect tribute for Apollo. Butthen I realized it's been right here in front of me the whole time.Apollo was a shining example of a rabbit, a Flemish giant and afreind.

He was a great example of what a Flemish should be, big in bodyand heart. He amazed and touched so many people's lives. Some heimpacted so much that they now have Flemish of their own. Carolyn hastold me time and again if it had not been for Apollo, she would havenever gotten Cali. Angel and Jen have also said the same thing.

I think of all the children he has spent time with. They willalways remember the time they spent with that big white rabbit in thestroller. They will look back on that memoryand smile. What aheart warming thought.

I wonder how many people that before meeting Apollo neverthought about a rabbit being an awesome pet. How many of them aftermeeting Apollo learned about rabbits and Flemish Giants and later gotone. I know of two.

I can't think of any more fitting tribute or way tohonor my dear Apollo than to continue to share his memory and his breedwith others.

Santa already has a letter from your truly asking for a newFlemish baby to love. In case Santa can't help, Dale and Jeremy have myChristmas wish written down...a light gray or steel gray baby to love.I know Apollo will be watching over our family as it continues to growand change. And he will be looking down on all of you and checking infrom time to time.

Tina

Tina,

I really am more of a lurker than a poster, but after lots of thoughtand plenty of looking at the adorable pictures and remembering some ofhis stories, I feel I had to pay tribute too.

Apollo's stories and personality as a bunny is what infected me. Iloved his stories so much that I just had to have a Flemish of my own.Athello thanks Apollo for that. Apollo was such a special bunny. Ialmost want to think maybe he was smarter than the average bunny andthought with a huge heart. He will be deeply missed by people all overthat never even got a face to face with him. He was THAT special.Always remember, Apollo Smiles!

While it was hard to try and pick just one picture of him, one stuckout at me from the time it was posted. I love the ones of him with thechicks. The one with him laying down and a chick sitting on him stuckout the most. He was such a loving bun that it didn't matter if youwere human or chick!

Ok, first I am not really sure of what to sayexcept that I am really sorry for your loss. I am also one ofthe many that when I saw all the pics, the stories and what a biglovable flemmie giant Apollo was, I told my hubby that if we ever getanother bunny, I want a Flemish Giant just like him (and heagreed!). To be able to pick him up and hug a rabbit would begreat. Miffy feels like she is being nice to allow me to pether, forget about picking her up!;)

My favorite picture of Apollo is the one dated June 10, 2005, his whitefur in front of the really green grass is just beautiful! Italways makes me think of spring time.

Again, I am so sorry for the loss of Apollo, we all know from yourstories and pics of him that no one could have treated that great biglovable giant better than you!

Tina, those pictures with Apollo and the chickens are too funny! :rofl:

Tina,

You are very welcome but no thank you's are needed.Just spokethe truth. Athello has just recieved his hugs and thanks you too.

YES! You found the pictures! So adorable. Thank you for posting them.

Latest posts

Back