A Memorial To Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite picture is the one showinghim commanding the chick "troops" to attack the "evil" truck.

This is another favorite picture--

He looks like he is meditating on the meaning of life.:)

May29009.jpg

Oh, Tina, I can't choose. I just lovethem all. But looking at them really made me smile.This is a great tribute to an unforgettable friend.

Jen

There was so many pictures of Apollo that I loved.

This particular one was my favourite:

Firehat.jpg

I just loved all the Apollo stroller pictures too.

MostAwesome.jpg

GreatEye.jpg

EasyLife2.jpg

This board lost one of its most precious bunnies the day you lost Apollo, Tina. It just wont be the same without him :bigtears:.

Vickie

Nose2.jpg

Out046.jpg

Outa038.jpg

Tina, there was another picture like the one below, but I can't find itin any of your threads. It was similar to this one...

WatchingJer2.jpg

The other pictures of The Beast that I loved so much are already posted.

Although I don't think there is a bad picture of him out there.

-Carolyn

They're beautiful, but not the one I'm thinkingof. The one I'm remembering is at the same angle as thepicture I posted, whereas you could see home base, and most the thepicture was being view from under the bar on the stroller - as if itwould be Apollo's view.

-Carolyn

P.S. Tina, I also can't find the one where Dale had him onthe couch where Apollo was all stretched out and about the same heightas Dale.

Nope...that's not it either. He'ssitting in his stroller. Sorry to drive you crazy.The ones that you posted will do.

I'm grateful we have so many pictures of the Beast.

-Carolyn

Tina you got so many great pictures of ApolloWollo. When I was learning about rabbits I went into yourhome thread first of the Apollo Acres and I saw Jeremy holding this biggiant white bunny. My husband looked over and said that is the kind ofbunny I want a big one what breed is it. So I looked and told him thathe is a flemish giant. Ok Angel we are getting one. I wanted a whiteone because of Apollo Wollo but he fell in love with the fawn colourone. But hey it is a flemmie.

Tina I love the pics when he flopped on his side while you were on the pc, his stroller pics, and I just love em all.

Also put this in his beautiful scrap book.

Apollo Wollo, I will miss your wonderful stories and antics that you doto mummie but you are an inspiration to DJ and I on getting a beautifulflemish giant. If I had not seen your home thread we would have notgotten MeatHead. I want to thank you for your wonderful stories andanitics. I have learned alot through you and your mummie. I truly missyou and love you in every way.

Love Angel, DJ and MeatHead.

Tina, I've been thinking about you and Apollofor the last few days. I really think you are a great bunny mom and amodel for all of us. He was such a fun and affectionate rabbit! Here'sa cute one:

Wollo089.jpg

There are so many wonderful pictures and stories of Apollo, it is hard to choose. I have a few favourites:

attachment.php

Two Brothers.

attachment.php

Daddy's Boy

attachment.php

A Different View

June10tham108.jpg

The Legend Himself!

As for the stories - I love the woman who got angry cos she thought youhad a dog and had done something to make his ears stand up! And thephone man who ran a mile when he saw how big Apollo was :D. Man, I suream going to miss those stories :(. God Bless you Apollo - youwere one of a kind!

Jan

June9thnoon003.jpg

Tina picking ONE picture was hard!!!!

I remeber the first time I read your posts about Apollo, I couldn't getover how much he LOVED destroying his truck! I don't think i've everknown a rabbit to have a toy truck!

I always LOVED hearing the stories, and seeing his pictures no matterwhat he was doing in them. Apollo was truely one of a kind!

all my love,

Lyndsy

Latest posts

Back