A Memorial To Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I am trying to put a Memorial together.I want the last pages of his book to celebrate his life, not his death.As hard as this is for me right now I know it's the right thing todo.

Please post your favorite picture of him and why you chose it.If you can't pic a favorite feel free to post more.

You can also add your favorite story or stories abouthim, and why you chose that story. Thank you all for your help, prayersand support.

Tina, Dale and Jeremy

WolloStud.jpg

I love this picture of Apollo because it's so funny and shows how sweet he is.
My favorite story would be the one where the kid thought he was the easter bunny and you stole him.

I think it's a great idea. :)

:tears2:Im sorry I cant pick ONE picture thats a favorite , They all are Favorites .,

From Killing the Truck to lounging at aBall Game , No one picture struck me morethan the others , they allare Special , Just as Special asHe was .

Not to mention the Possum Face! I knowthat was one of James' favorites. Apollo was really whatgrabbed my attention when I was first surfing around for bunnyforums. How could he not? A huge white bunny thatrides in baby carriages, goes to baseball games, and is full ofpersonality! I think he's really what drew me in, initially.

June10tham095.jpg

I love this picture... the caption read that he was licking thegrass.... nope he was sticking his tongue at you! I also lovethe bathtub story it makes me smile whenever I read it.

Missing you Apollo!

Susan

Tina, my dear, I am SO at a loss for words.

Whenever I think of the ideal rabbit, I picture your sweetApollo. I tell everyone he is the most socialized andfriendly rabbit ever known.

Hugs! K

WatchingJer.jpg

MyLove.jpg

MyMom.jpg

What a neat idea Tina! It was sad to go back through the oldphotos, but there are so many good memories. Photos fromJeremy's baseball game and photos of Apollo in the Stoller were some ofmy favorites.

Pam

These are great! I haven't seen alot of thembefore, but you all have been talking about them so I knew exactly whateach pic was as I saw it!
My favorite - though it is very hard to choose - is the 'Elvis face' one - it is so priceless!
My favorite story is the kid thinking you stole the Easter Bunny! That was hysterical!
He was just a strikeingly beautiful creature of God - and his size just added to his presence!

It is hard to pick a picture or story and I'm going to have to think on that.

I think though that what really struck me about Apollo - was his deeplove for you Tina and his affectionate nature. As you know,this is something I've struggled with when dealing with Tiny because hewasn't socialized.

I'd often read about Apollo and think, "Why can't Tiny be like that...?" and I'd find myself a bit envious.

I think it is just Apollo's nature that made him so special to me...thefact that he loved you so much that he'd break out of his cage to youwhen you're sick. The fact that he put up with you taking allthose pictures....

He was just a very special and unique rabbit and I don't think there will ever be another rabbit like Apollo.....

To me - he was as unique a rabbit as Buck was a person...

He was an amazingly beautiful rabbit.The picture of him sleeping is the first oneI ever saw of arabbit sleeping like that. That one and the possum face areprobably my two favorites.

I really loved the opossom face one!!!Afterreading the great stories of apollo, i decided i really wanted aflemish. He had an amazing personality, and wasvery unique.Apollo will live on in memory forever, because i know i will neverforget the impact of just reading the stories and seeing the pictureshad on me. He really loved you tina and you should be very proud tohave such a wonderful bun.

I simply couldn'tdecide on one photo. I chose these particular shots because I thinkthat so much of Apollo's personality shines through them: handsome,regal, silly, sweet, and most of all, loving.

Wollo, you were more than a rabbit.

Love and miss you,
Emily, Rex, Peanut and the rest of the fuzzbutts

Aug21stam128.jpg

Aug21stam047.jpg

BuryTheTruck.jpg

HayStump.jpg

FindMom1.jpg

Latest posts

Back