A Memorial To Apollo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenniblu wrote:
:laugh:Ilove this pic--

attachment.php
Tinathat is one priceless picture right there. Him saying to them chickshey whaddya doin to my truck.

EasyLife2.jpg

This is my most favorite picuture of Apollo on the stroller.

In this picture it brings out the kindness, loving self of our dear Apollo.
He will always be onour minds and will never ever beforgotten on this forum or ever. He will be greatly missed. My dearApollo, I love you

:pink iris::pink iris::pink iris:

:rainbow:

Katy, Emmy fursack:pand Trina.

this is my favorite because it shows how much heloved you guys. Most rabbits wont be held but apollo would let evenyour son hold him. He was such a loving gentle giant and a true bunnylegend.

Tina,I haven't known you for very long, but from the first moment, I wasmesmerized with Apollo. He is one of my favorite bunniesever. There's just something about him that drew everyone tolove him. It's way too hard to choose just one picture, oreven just a few! They are all so wonderful, and it's reallyall of them together that show Apollo's character. He will beremembered by many.
:heart: -KC Doodle

Doodle I feel just the same ... Tina's was oneof the first posts I clicked on when I first found this forum, andseeing Apollo in a stroller made me chuckle so much ... He'salways been THE rabbit I always associated with Rabbits Only ...

Time does ease the pain Tina x

I've been thinking about this a lot, trying tocome up with favorites and I can't choose just one. Most ofmy favorites have already been posted, I love the one where he isflopped on his back and the one with the funny face and the one withhis tongue sticking out. He was just such a personable boyand I think those show a lot of that, but the one I think is missing,is the one we talked about on Sunday, the one where Dale is feeding himhay from his mouth. That one is priceless because it showshow very gentle he was. That one made me want a Flemish morethen anything.

My favorite story about Apollo has to be when the repairman came to thehouse and Apollo came bounding to the door. The repairman wasso frightened he ran back out the door. Just thinking aboutthis makes me laugh, and it feels good to laugh when remembering Apollo.

Apollo left behind an amazing legacy. He was the inspirationfor so many Flemish owners. I know that without Apollo, Imost likely wouldn't have Sampson, Anissa or Delilah. Whilehe never had babies of his own, Apollo was the reason so many on thisforum have their Flemish babies.

Jen and the Critter Crew

I agree with Jen. Without learning about Apollowe would have not driven all the way out to Ohio/Kentucky to getDelilah, Anissa, and MeatHead (aka SweetPea). Apollo is aninspiration to us all here. WE truly miss you big boy.

Angel and MeatHead

cirrustwi wrote:
My favorite story about Apollo has to be when the repairmancame to the house and Apollo came bounding to the door. Therepairman was so frightened he ran back out the door. Justthinking about this makes me laugh, and it feels good to laugh whenremembering Apollo.
That is my favorite too. :D

attachment.php

You found it! Thanks Tina! :highfive:

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
A beautiful, loving soul. Oneof a kind.

Raspberry

June10tham099.jpg

Outa038.jpg

June10tham108.jpg

You're not kidding, Raspberry! :sad:

-Carolyn