7 days in counting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If she has had kits you need to make sure they are alive, if not, warm them up, and if they are still not moving, they are dead. You have to also clear the nest of any blood. She may not have finished kindling yet, so that might be why she attacked, but obviosuly you need to keep an eye on her to make sure she has no problems.

I don't mean to be rude but I find it really hard sometimes to figure out what your saying because alot of your words are shortened, jumbled up or spelled wrong, :?

irishbunny wrote:
I don't mean to be rude but I find it really hard sometimes to figure out what your saying because alot of your words are shortened, jumbled up or spelled wrong, :?
Me, I am so sorry.

lemon wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Me, I am so sorry.

It's ok lol :)Did you look for the kits?

lemon wrote:
I am not sure, she growls at us when we look.
Try giving her a treat like a piece of apple, whatever her favourite treat is at the side of her cage away from the babies, put on some gloves, and while she is eating try and have a look to see if there are any kits.

irishbunny wrote:
lemon wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Me?, I am so sorry.

It's ok lol :) Did you look for the kits?
A little while a go, but as i said she is growling at us, i will give an apple an look later.
Sophie

If someone can distract her, so someone can check, that would be great because you need to make sure that all in the nest are ok, aqnd if not, remove those that are not. You have obviously lost your chance now if rewarming any cold, still kits, I would think, so those that are dead, are dead. Is there blood anywhere?

If you have to, take out the nest box to check? Or remove Mum?

Latest posts

Back