3 Days left to get rabbits out of shelter in Plam City Fl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contacted fantaysah by text with info :biggrin2:

Safe journey to all drivers today and tomorrow!! I'm amazed at what lengths complete strangers on a bunny forum will do for homeless bunnies. You're all heroes to me :biggrin2:

As soon as the bunnies are transferred to Steve I will contact Katherine and Anne for ETA's :biggrin2:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Thank you, Ape! Anytime is fine!!! Can't wait to see them all and, especially, Brownie and Petta!!! Can't thank you and your husband enough!!!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

YEA! Thanks!!!

:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyheart

Steve gave the buns orchard grass and said they all started munching away except pogo (maybe he's not hungry I said) :)

OOOOOOOOOO. Counting the Minutes! Front door is open!

Without a hitch indeed! Me and Emily arrived within minutes of each other and me and Steve pulled in to the parking lot at the same time (literally!) Exact timing.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Who is next? Steve is like the bunny fairy, lol!

Next is Anne/bonded brothers. Steve keeps telling me that all the bunnies are so cute. And I keep telling him they have homes, XD!!

MiniLopHop wrote:
You know, the three amigos are going to a rescue, so they are still up for adoption :p

Ya, and Steve has already told me how adorable they are :shock:

And he keeps saying that, "the big white bunny with black around its eyes is really friendly"

And I said, "yes, that is Brandy's bunny"
:biggrin2:

Oh my this house would be full of bunnies, XD!!

The 3 amigos are such a total hoot! I loved them, but got the evil eye when I mentioned how much I'd like to keep them. They were my favorites out of the bunch (in spite of their fugitive status last night).

Back