3 Days left to get rabbits out of shelter in Plam City Fl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April, just wanted to confirm I will be picking up my two kids and the three amigos from you Sunday morning at 10 at the rest stop. From there the three will go to NJ. Three states in one day, 8 states total! These will be well traveled buns! I will bring a camera to document the last leg and hopefully Wendell if he arrives in time. It would be great to have the forum traveling bun along for the ride. :)

I'm making toys tonight so the glue has a chance to dry. Sophie is my toy tester. If she approves then they are good for gifts.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Go bunnies, go bunnies, go bunnies go!

Travel swift and travel safe.

Your wandering days are almost done.
Soon you'll be forever home.
Don't you worry and don't you fret,
so much love you're about to get.
Someone's waiting to bring you joy,
fix you greens, give you toys.
You'll be having so much fun.
You will be a cherished one.
Your wandering days are almost done.
Soon you'll be forever home.

MiniLopHop wrote:
April, just wanted to confirm I will be picking up my two kids and the three amigos from you Sunday morning at 10 at the rest stop. From there the three will go to NJ. Three states in one day, 8 states total! These will be well traveled buns! I will bring a camera to document the last leg and hopefully Wendell if he arrives in time. It would be great to have the forum traveling bun along for the ride. :)

I'm making toys tonight so the glue has a chance to dry. Sophie is my toy tester. If she approves then they are good for gifts.

Brandy,
Confirmed :). I'm glad they will spend a night at my house. They'll get a good leg stretching from all their travels. Also it's not going to be so hot this weekend. Yay! So nice of you to make toys :biggrin:

I was just going to put some hay in the carriers. Bunnies don't usually eat or drink when traveling. I was planning on watering them between legs. Take pictures of the carriers in your car, transferring them, etc.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Go Bunnies!

Thank you, Sara! You must be exhausted. Hope you have a restful weekend. And hope the bunnies have a peaceful trip.

Sara, thank you so much for reaching out and helping these beautiful rabbits. Your dedication is wonderful, you are a blessing to the world. :hug:

Back