3 Days left to get rabbits out of shelter in Plam City Fl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tresurecoastbuns

Reaction score
Ok everyone this is my last post about the rabbits at my shelter in Palm City, Fl. I have 3 days left to find them fosters or rescue groups to go to. If you can even just take one that woud be great. PLEASE PLEASE help these buns we have 11 that need to get out or i have to let them go.

Time is not on there side so even if you can help just one please call me asap (772)708-9668 or email me [email protected] or my home email is [email protected]

Thank You again and lets pray for them :(

Sara Kyle

Oh my goodness, I adore Happy. It really is too bad you are so far away :(

Have you tried getting them into local bunny rescues? :pray:

****...I am SOOO sorry Sara! You were so kind in taking the 5 from Halifax a few weeks ago and I wish that there was more I could do for you. Halifax is calling right now for us to take even more bunnies that we don't have room for and I'm not positive, but I think we had to let one go a Alachua.

Patti, by any chance do you have a bunderground transport system to Little Miracles? If there was some way to get Happy to NJ that would be close enough I could get him. I know you have mentioned them before, which is why I thought you might. I'm not really actively looking for another bun, but I have a soft spot for the extremely fuzzy babies because angoras have such great personalities if wool care is not an issue.

Brandy....unfortunately, I don't. I would personally be willing to drive a bunny as far as Fayettesvilly, NC. That is a 9 hour drive for each of us. Sara would need to bring the bunny up to me (about 2 hours for her).

Brandy and patti,

Hubby will be in charlotte, NC on July 22 so can transport bunny to millsboro, DE. He will be doing work in Kennett square, PA and Royersford, PA late July so we can host the bun at our house, then transport bun to Kennett or Royersford? Just an option to help save a bun :biggrin:

[align=center]This is just breaking my heart. First off, please note that there is no guarantee what-so-ever that I will be taking the bunnies off your hands. I may be able to take a trip down and grab one or two. What are the breeds, ages, and temperaments of the bunnies? Hope you can find homes for all the others if I'm not able to take any off your hands.

~Preston[/align]

MiniLopHop wrote:
The link is in her profile: A shelter full of them check us out http://www.hstc1.org

I'm a little worried though, there were a lot more listed earlier today. I hope we are not too late :(

[align=center]I was taken to the website after clicking the link, but I'm lost where to go from there. There don't seem to be any rabbits under the adoption tab. Does she own the shelter? If now, how do I determine which rabbits are hers? Thanks.

~Preston[/align]

Back