3 Days left to get rabbits out of shelter in Plam City Fl!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patti, If Panda and Bunnicula like each other you can put them together. I'm going to bond them as soon as they get here anyway. Being a male and female there's a good chance they will get along easily. What ever works best for you. I just thought the trip might be a little less stressful for them together.

Patti, bless you for the suggestion of Kristie Corson. She is going to take the three amigos and get them to Manhattan. I will pick up in DE, go to NJ to drop off the boys, and then back home to PA. Kristie is a live saver!

MiniLopHop wrote:
Patti, bless you for the suggestion of Kristie Corson. She is going to take the three amigos and get them to Manhattan. I will pick up in DE, go to NJ to drop off the boys, and then back home to PA. Kristie is a live saver!
:party0002: Yay!!! Happy and bummed at the same time. I wanted to meet the 3 amigos even if it was for a couple of hours. Did you finally get in touch with the NY adopter?

Thanks so much for offering to help Helen. I was just worried about keeping them too long since I am going out of town the next weekend.

Nope, I havn't heard from her yet.

If you have time, be sure and get a shelter tour. You will love Kristie!

I've got the sleep-over room ready for the slumber party guests! I'm really excited to host some buns for a night :biggrin:

And I can't wait to meet my new bun!!

I lived for many years in Manhattan and, I have to say, the Three Amigos, look like they belong in the Big Apple!!! Watch out NYC!!! Glad they found a forever home there...We'll have to change their name to the Broadway Boys:)Have fun, boys, in the greatest city in the WORLD:)

Sad to report that my ny contact has backed out of taking the three Rex lionhead kids 😥 unless anyone can take them then they are not going

OMG, I feel sick now. Do you think Kristie can still take them into her shelter and help find homes for them. I'm afraid for their future.

Just some info someone asked for
In there litterboxes i use news paper on the bottom and timothy hay on top.

They all use water bottles

They all have had lots of interaction with people some are just a little more trusting then others but they are all able to be picked up and handled and have no problem with it.

Everyone gets cleaned in the am when i get here 8am so they run then i also have a few volunteers that come in every tue and fri and groom them so they are use to having there glands cleaned, nails cliped , brushed out and ears checked.

Ok here we go less then one day till blast off! I will be leaving the shelter (Palm City Fl) TM at 5pm with the 10 buns, call me if you need me (772)708-9668
-Sara

Latest posts

Back