`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·♥MsBinky's Herd♥·._.··´¯``·.¸¸.·´

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh they'd be adorable together :biggrin2:Only problem is she and Ariella are siamese twins... Lol. I can't split them or it's chaos. Dahlia is a bit anti-social :?Lol. They are going to a good home and we'll all be able to stay in touch with them :biggrin2:

Just putting an update as requested by some...

I was very stressed about the girls. Things fell through so they won't be going where I thought they would be. The SPCAwas not wanting to take them and Secours Lapins Quebeccouldn't take them either. I was freaking out and had nowhere to send them. Finally, after talking to a friend, they will be taken at the SPCA. I am glad to say that they are no longer euthanizing without medical reason. My friend seems to have found a foster home for the girls already so fingers crossed that this will work.

Meanwhile, I was trying to gain time for the girls and decided to rehome Bam-Bam to see if it would help my asthma. I wouldn't be rehoming him right now since the girls have been placed if I hadn't found such a wonderful person interested in him. If this would work, Bam-Bam would be free-range much of the time and he'd have another mate. And guess what? The girl bunny is a broken-castor rex, like Wiggles though she is more white than brown. Bam-Bam has been very depressed so I would be sad to see him go, yet happy to see him with a mate again.

So I just wanted to let those interested know what was happening with them.

i got to say this before I get any more insults from people who can't bother to understand that I am not doing this for fun.

I have been going to thehospital and seeing doctors for years now. Last year, things were worst than ever. I got pneumonia more than once, bronchitis/sinusitis more times than I can count. I was also found to have sleep apnea which doesn't make things any easier. On top of this I had high blood pressure, tachycardia, and now very high cholesterol. But as if this wasn't enough, because of my atypical asthma and repeated respiratory infections, I was put on cortisone over and over again. Because of the cortisone and asthma inhalers, I developedCushing's Syndrome. That is just the tip of the iceberg because I haven't even mentionned the emotional issues.

So before anyone else says anything cold to me I'd very much appreciate if you took a moment to understand all that I have been dealing with and how it's not just a minor issue at hand. In case any of you didn't understand this the first dozen times I've mentionned it, not only is my health not good, but it's crucial that I get my health on track so I can be with my fiance because he suffers from Spinal Muscular Atrophy and he is my priority in my life.

I do not want to argue with anyone but those of you who hve contacted me with nothing better on your mind than to break me down ought to find someone else. I have better things to do with my life so take care of yourselves and I am sorry things got like this. I only wanted to share my love of bunnies but I see that too many people have issues with me to enjoy my time here.

Much love to all those who contacted me with encouragement and sincere concern for the bunnies and I. I know who my friends are and I really want you to know how much my family and I appreciate you guys.

love always,

Sophie and family.

Sophie, I apologise in advance if you are annoyed at all by me commenting here, but I just feel that I have to say something.

I cannot believe that people would or could ever think badly of you because of the position you are in. As someone who has been plagued with health issues for the past year, years even, I know how awfully depressing it can be, let alone the situation you are in with your partner, and having to rehome some of your precious bunnies because of it. I just want to say, please don't listen to whatever negative comments you have received, you are a fantastic person, and bunny slave, and I can't imagine going through the things you have gone through/are going through and still being as strong as you come across. I miss you around here already and will continue to do so.

I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you, and I wish you and your bunnies, your partner and your family the very best. I really hope things pick up for you. And also, I'm not the pushing kind, so I wont push, but if you ever want to chat, you know where to find me. :hug:

Lots of love,

Jen xxx

Thats rough Sophie! Sorry people are being unkind to you, doesn't make things any easier for you... I hope the future starts to brighten for you as seem to have such a good heart!..

Hugs,

Julie and Baxter!

Sophie, I'm so sorry that some people are giving you grief. That's just wrong. You can't help your medical problems, and it's not like you're just a little sneezy. Everyone here seems so nice and I just wonder who is being so mean to you... I ask myself, are they PMing you to try to keep the peace on the forum, or so they don't look bad to other members? :X

I really hope that finding new homes for the bunnies will help your health improve. That's so important. If it were possible, I would take dear little Bam Bam. I adore him! Also, you didn't mention, what will come of of Annabel? You know how much I love her... I always think of her as Tallulah's long lost twin.

:hug:

I don't know if you are reading your blog - and you already know you have my full support. But I felt I needed to say here - things are not the same without you. And I don't know who has been saying cruel things - but I would rather see people like that leave the forum than you. I find it very hard to take that even on the internet people can expend the energy it takes to be mean for absolutely no reason. Please don't let it get to you - you are so much better than that and above them. As you know I wish you the very best of luck and just *know* things are really going to work out and be O.K. you are on the right track. :hug:

Just an update as requested...

My girls left on Thursday night for their foster home. Yesterday, they were officially adopted by friends of the foster family. The family has experience with rabbits and a large garden where they will be able to play. My girls are safe, and in the end, this was the best thing I could do for them.

That is great news! I'm so glad they got a good home. :)I know it was hard to say goodbye, but I'm glad things turned out well. It should help your heart a lot to know they will be well loved and looked after. I hope you & your babies are alright :hug:

Latest posts

Back