`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·♥MsBinky's Herd♥·._.··´¯``·.¸¸.·´

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]Oh I guess I didn't post many details huh? Lol.[/align]

[align=center]The girls are doing great. They are still very much bonded, very much dislike me right now because of the treatments I had to give them, etc. but yep all is good with them. Ariella hasn't really shedded as much ad Dahlia but Dahlia has lost a good few layers. Lol. They pretty much stick together and ignore me as usual :)I don't mind really, they come up to me when they want something, they are adorable to wach together.[/align]

[align=center]Bam-Bam is eating ok. He was eating less over the last few days and I've been spoiling him with veggies and things like that for him to keep eating. I've been keeping a close eye on all their weight lately, especially his. Well, he hasn't stopped eating since he came in from outside. Lol. I guess that was a smart move of mine. For once. I still haven't found the oats. Lol.[/align]

[align=center]I've decided that I'll be taking each pair out everyday for a good hour or two when the weather permits. I'll be rotating the pairs so like today Bam-Bam and Annabel went out and tomorrow it will be the girls, etc. [/align]

[align=center]For now, I am looking forward in a way to having the girls go to their new home and be able to concentrate on my two. I need to cut back on the bumber of bunnies in the house so I can get back in control of my ashtma.The new medication works but it is awful expensive and I sill shouldn't bedependent on these meds.Ok, that and the fact that I was told no more bunnies :(I am a bit run down from all these events and I really want to get to bond with these two closely, especially Annabel. [/align]

[align=center]So anywho, I'm going to be spending a lot of time outside. I will read and listen to my ipod while they hop around. I am quite disappointed though because they don't like my snow. Hmph. Lmbo, I put Annabel on the pile and she started flicking her paws a me and ran off. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. [/align]

[align=center]And yes, I am first-timing everything of Annabel's because I regret not having done it with my other buns![/align]

[align=center]Piccies![/align]

[align=center]
Out1.png
[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]And Annabel wearing her bunny straight jacket according to Bunnicula. :p[/align]

[align=center]
firsttimeout.png
[/align]

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Shiloh, That is really funny about wanting to name Tallulah "Annabel". Lol. I do love the name Tallulah. Annabel clicked for me because of the meaning. I really love finding a good name that clicks.[/align]

[align=center]Me again![/align]

[align=center]I just had to share this pic. Hihihi. She was none too happy with me bringing her back inside. Man she got herself so dirty! As if she wasn't dirty enough before... :foreheadsmack:[/align]

[align=center]
grumpy1.png
[/align]

[align=center]Today was a strange day. I woke up feeling terrible. So many emotions, so many questions, frustrations, doubts, fears, etc.

I've been really unwell this week with pain and awful night terrors. The stress and fatigue are starting to affect my body as my heart has been acting up. I've never had night terrors before until a couple of months ago. I blame them on the stress but either way, I totally hate these things. They aren't nightmares...They're much worse. I'm barely sleeping. I have been feeling an overwhelming sense of fear and paranoia. I do not know why the heck I have started this again. Is it the meds? Is it just the stress? Am I developing something? I don't know. At night when I close the lights, I immediately freeze and start shaking, I always picture someone right there, waiting to attack me. I feel like I am 4 again. Seriously annoying... I am terrified of someone breaking in, so I stay awake as much as possible and finally allow myself to sleep at around 5:30 am when the sun rises. I think I've finally reached my limit as to how much I can help myself out,I need help. I now regret not having applied for the Victim's Aide when I had been assaulted.. The detective had warned me that things could pop up in a few years, and I think that with what happened with my sister (who is doing ok btw, though seriously emotionally scarred from her ordeal) kind of made things flare up without me realizing.

I haven't been home all week. I've been feeling the absolute need to stay out of he house as much as possible so I've been out. Spent some days at my parents, then went out with 2 friends, went to the sugar shack with my family, watched hockey games,helped paintmy best friend's living room... The week went by really quickly. Good thing too.

As if I weren't stressed and annoyed enough, my dryer decides it no longer wants to dry my clothes. So I've been being really careful about dirtying my clothes. I was told to check the tubing to see if it's blocked and use a vaccuum to unblock it. Yeah well, I have no vaccuum, so I am waiting for someone, anyooone to lend me one so I can have my dryer back. Meanwhile, I have washed a bit of laundry and set it up on my rack to dry. As I was doing so I found it kind of funny.

I moved in this appartment in March, 2 years ago. I had nothing, not even an actual bed, though my parents gave me their dining table soon after. I was working at Tim Hortons full-time (+)and a toy store part-time. I only had one single uniform for a good month and a half and lucky me had no washing machine nor dryer. Everyday, I scrubbed my uniform by hand and dried it with my hair blower. Finally, after that month and a half, my boss found out and gave me a second uniform so I was able to do the washing every second day. And fiiiiiiiiiiinally in July,I was able to buy my machines with my TIPS. Maaaaan was I ever happy :pSo hanging my clothes on my rack made me realize how much I had done, just how much I had worked my butt off to furnish this place. Of course, it was far from perfect by the time the Mr. came but hey, you really should have seen what I came in with or rather without. Lol.

I cleaned out Annabel's cage and Bam-Bam's tonight. I had to scrub my floor because Annabel is no girly girl as I thought she'd be :?Holy cow, this is one messy bun. Lol! I just see her feet andI shake my head in disapproval... That nut. Anywho, I replaced the flooring she was on with vinyl. I'll need more but for now it will do. Since I was feeling so down I went ahead and spoiled all of them with a strawberry after they had their meals. Bam-Bam is alive :shock:You should have seen him! Not only see him, but also HEAR him! What a piggy! Strawberries are a major hit with the buns here, unlike Bo B's Bo, who hates them. Lol.

The house isn't really all that clean, but it's really not all that bad either. I am looking forward to cleaning tomorrow. Mark the date, it will be another 5 years before I say that. I don't know, right now it feels good to keep busy.

Anywho, enough of my ramblings, here are a few pics:

I only got Annabel tonight as Bam-Bam was completely overjoyed with his strawberry and couldn't give a hoot about me and, well, I have yet to clean the girls' condo...

resistencefutile.png

Capt1.png

capt2.png

capt3.png

capt4.png

capt5.png

And my little Houdina because she is so adorable (when she is sleeping! j/k)...Lol, she can sleep soundly for now because she doesn't know yet that she is going for her spay this week :p

aww1.png

Ps: I haven't forgotten about Ashton. I know i don't speak of him much but right now I am trying not to think about him because I am already crying over a whole bunch of other stuff, so just trying to keep myself together really.[/align]
[align=center]PPS: I love the modifications photobucket made.

[/align]

Annabel did her first binky tonight :inlove:Ooop, she just did another. She is teasing Houdina and I. She ran off with Houdina's ball before and Houdina was chasing after her. She let it go and Houdina started kicking it around and tossed it back to Annabel who just stared at her. Lol

And the ..... keeps coming.

Just when I thought I had had enough, Houdina ran away. She got out of the house and I saw her briefly that night, 3 days ago. I put food out all around the house -it hasn't been touched. I asked neighbors - no one has seen her. I contacted the shelters, hopefully if someone took her she will pee in the house and they will decide to surrender her. Hopefully, I'll have a shot at seeing her again. I am not very hopeful though and I am heartbroken. I don't know what I have done to the gods to deserve this.

This was my final straw. I will be contacting my doc. I can't manage on my own anymore and I give up trying.

:bigtears:

I miss that brat terribly.

MsBinky wrote:
And the ..... keeps coming.

Just when I thought I had had enough, Houdina ran away. She got out of the house and I saw her briefly that night, 3 days ago.

and

This was my final straw. I will be contacting my doc. I can't manage on my own anymore and I give up trying.

:bigtears:

I miss that brat terribly.
First of all - you have done NOTHING wrong to deserve this. None of us deserve stuff like this.....Art has to frequently remind me that "Sh*t happens" and that is sometimes all we can figure out.

We lost Faith a couple of weeks ago - our kitty that I had pictures of - she was sleeping with the guinea pigs last year. She had just been spayed....she got away and she's been gone now for a while.

It hurts....a lot. But I have to remind myself that life isn't perfect - I'm not perfect - and sometimes really crappy stuff happens. If I've done something wrong - I try to learn from it - and move on.

But we have to do the best we can....and then let it go.

As far as going to the doctor - I hear ya. Art doesn't want me on Paxil again but we're talking about the possibility of when I go to see the doctor in May - asking to get on something else (that won't make me sleep 16 hours per day)....and maybe even going back to counseling. Lately I've not been myself - part of it could be medical - part of it is due to some stressed in my life that I can't let go of - and I think its just time to do something about it before I wind up a bitter old woman who doesn't trust anyone (I'm most of the way there now - at this moment I'm probably a bitter middle aged woman who can't trust anyone).

So I think seeing the doctor and getting help is a good thing....I hope you do so.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you....

I'm so sorry about your kitty! Man, it's just been one thing after another for you and I'm very sorry. My heart goes out to you - and am always here if you need me. I think talking to your Doctor is a good thing, and I know you will be O.K. and overcome all of this adversity. Especially with the help of your buns. :hug:

Oh no! Does Houdina have a collar with a tag on it or is she microchipped? Has she ever been outside before? If she has, maybe she can find her way home! Maybe she heard you were going to spay her and decided to run away to get some lovins' from the neighborhood cats one time before she has to get spayed. I mean, don't animals in heat sometimes run away like that?

I will be thinking of you and the bunnies and Houdina! I hope for a good update soon.

Ahem *clears throat*.

A serious injustice has been done to a bun in MsBinky's herd. I know it has happened because my human slave/spy has informed me.

ANNABEL HASBEENBATHED!!!

It is wrong, wrong, wrong. No one bathes a bunny on my watch and gets away with it!

Look out, MsBinky babes,Emmaline and I absolutely disgruntled. Weare headed for the first flight to Montreal to give you a good old-fashioned thumping. Bunnies have a right to get dirty and stay that way.

Your Ruler,

Queen Gingivere
bunnyqueen.gif

A bath? A bath? Who gives bunnies a bath?

We will rescue you, Annabel. It's safe here in Pennsylvania. Baths only happen to kitties in this house. Consider yourself bunny napped. And our mom won't make you wear a silly sweater either.

Your bunny pal,

Emmaline

[align=center]:baghead[/align]

[align=center]Annabel totally hates me. She spent the last, oh 6 hours or so, flicking her paws at me, grooming herself in front of me, giving me the butt, etc. She was sooooooooooo mad that I actually thought she was sick and panicked. I would move her and she wouldn't budge, she'd just stay in whatever position I put her. She totally avoided me and sat in her corner, giving me the butt the whole time and ignoring me when I called.[/align]

[align=center]This buny has one heck of an attitude. o_O[/align]

[align=center]She was stinky and dirtyand making me ill. I tried to avoid bathing her but she insisted on getting dirtier.[/align]

[align=center]As for the sweater, I took her out the other day and didn't make her wear one since she is big enough. I was worried at first about the harness but she doesn't fight it.[/align]
[align=center]You girls are such bad influences on my Annabel :pYou are soooooooo not bunny napping my girl :pNah uh, no way! If you girls come anywhere near here I shall give you baths :p[/align]

[align=center]**Updates**[/align]

[align=center]All bunnies are now at a much healthier weight. I am very relieved though I am still keeping an eye on them.[/align]

[align=center]All bunnies love oat flakes. Bam-Bam will eat anything you feed him.[/align]

[align=center]I went around the neighborhood putting fliers up. The neighbour across from me asked me what I was putting up and she told me that a lady 2 houses away from me feeds the cats in the neighborhood and that all the cats end up there. So I took a chance and rang. Indeed, they say they saw Houdina. They told me they will try to catch her for me and bring her here. I am terribly sad at losing her. I really miss her an awful lot. She can pee on the futon a million times, I won't care. I just want her home.:cry2[/align]

This is just so great that they've seen her.....I hope they can catch her soon for you.

However, I still hope that with all the stress you've been under - that you follow through with your plans to see a doctor and get something to help.

Keep us updated on you and your kitty and your rabbits and stuff.....I'll be watching to see when she makes it home...

Well, that's a really good sign that Houdina has been spotted! Perhaps you could go over to the neighbors' house at cat feeding time? Would she be likely to come to you? Poor kitty. I wonder if she'll be pregnant when you get her back.

This morning the bowl of food was empty. i am so mad at myself because I accidentally fell back asleep when the food was eaten. I went outside and went close to my landlord's yard. There, I spotted a tabby cat further awayso I start shaking the box of treats and calling out her name. The cat looks at me, curious. Now I figure the cat's head looks too big. Lol. It wasn't her :(

I started crying thinking that that cat was probably the one to have eaten the food. However, a few minutes later, another cat comes out and joins the other. It seems those cats had just just been let out and their owner was keeping close watch.

Hopefully it really was Houdina that ate the food...

I saw others cats but none were Houdina. I'm really sad but hopefully, being that there are cats and food in the area, she is ust taking her sweet time coming back.

Annabel escaped her NIC condo, came hopping to the bedroom, opened the door and THUMPED :shock:Guess she wanted to make sure I'd stop designing the site and play with her a bit. Lol. She's on the bed now playing, eating, but mostly just driving me bonkers. :)Lol.

Still no sign of Houdina, hopefully she will pass at night. :(

[align=center]:bigtears:[/align]
[align=center]Yesterday, when I saw that the food had been eaten, I had hope. Unfortunately, I put tuna out in the evening and within 10 minutes, there was a tabby eating it but it wasn't my girl. I started crying so bad. Last night, the food at both windows was eaten, butI have no clue if Houdina ever came or not. I am really upset. [/align]
[align=center]I know she was in heat, and there are males two houses away and food. Logically, she wouldnt need to go very far. However,I haven't seen her. Being so small and friendly, my worst fear is that someone took her home and that seems to be what has happened :cry4:[/align]

Latest posts

Back