To: Matthew Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pamnock wrote:
Hi Amanda,

My Dwarf Hotots and my Polish were the only ones I took toshow. and my showmanship bunny. Myshowmanship bunny's name is "Torte Fudge".

My Dwarf Hotots got 5th and 6th place out of 12. I wassleeping at the hotel, so sissy put them on the table for me.after a little bit dad woke me up and brough me to the rabbitshow. and also I won the center piece on the banquettable. It was a glass cup with a rabbit on it. andit even came with a little carpet and it came with a little cutebunny. and I had lots of fun. :)

Bye my friends,

Love Matthew

Somehow I missed your reply. :?What sex/class were you'reDwarf Hotots? That was sure a big class for Dwarf Hotots! Thats aboutthe average class size we had at DH Nationals in Columbus!Congratulations bud :D

I just love collecting rabbit figures and items! I've got a shelf in mybedroom that my uncle made thatsfull of rabbit stuffedanimals, BOB, BOS trophies along with rabbit nick nacks! My shelf isover filled! I've got enough that I could fill up another shelf thissize!

Here are some pictures of my mini rabbit collection for yourenjoyment! Please excuse the fish tank and computer monitorfrom my college computer. ;)We had a spare computer and itfound its way to my room :)
rabbitshelf.jpg

rabbitshelf2.jpg

rabbitshelf3.jpg

rabbitshelf4.jpg

Hi Matthew! I'm Sorry I did'int tell you sooner so I gess I'll tell you now

MAKE A WISH!,

BLOW OUT THE CANDLES!,

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!,

HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian's Little Girl

Sebastians Little Girl -- I passed on your message to Matthew :)

Amanda, I showed him the photo of your room -- cool! He hadtaken two senior bucks to convention. It's pretty competitivein that area because Shifflets don't live far from there and have soldmuch stock in the area.

I send my apologies for Matthew not being able to get on today and sendhis replies -- he has to finish school, then we're off to the dentist.

Pam

Thank you Carolyn for the great games youhave. I hope I'll have lots of fun when I playthem. I'm going to look at them now.

Bye Carolyn,

Love,

Matthew

Dear Matthew,

I'm singing and dancing..."Birthday, birthday, biiirrthday. Birthday, birthday, Biiirrrthday" :) *giggles*

Hope you had fun, Bud. Have a great weekend if I don't talk to you during it.

Love,
-Carolyn

pamnock wrote:
Amanda, I showed him the photo of your room --cool! He had taken two senior bucks to convention.It's pretty competitive in that area because Shifflets don't live farfrom there and have sold much stock in the area.

Pam
I know all about the competitive ordeals LOL! I've got Bryan and Mingusin this area. Both nice people! I love how the winning goes betweenChristina and I.. we both end up with a BOB or BOS. Its not common thatone gets both. However, when I went to one show in Indiana and took allfour classes. I kinda felt bad and haven't returned. I was invited toreturn from Smoots but haven't. :?

That shelf is just a SMALL section of my room. I've got quite acollection of stuff init. :pTheres an antiquedresser with a HUGE mirror. I've got got a computer in there along withthe 10 gal tank. Theres a 26 inch TV with DVD player and VCR along withthe normal tv stations. I've got a recliner in my clothest LOL! I loveseeingpeoples reaction to that as my one closet is 16 ft longand 5 feet wide. I've got an apartment forming in my room forwhenever I move out LOL! All I need is a frig in my room andI've got a full apartment cause the bathroom is next to my room. :D

Dear Matthew,

Your Mom told us that you're going to be without a computer for a bit.

I just wanted to let you know that I'll miss you being readily available. I will call you to check on how everything is going.

Be sure to say hi when you get the computer back.

Give Todd and Teffani kisses for me.

Love,
-Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for the message, and I will give Todd and Tefanikisses for you :)

uhhhhhhhh -- I don't know anything else to say <<giggles>>

I got a new bike and it's really cool. And I ride it aroundthe house a lot. And I'm gonna eat right now . . .

So,

Bye Carolyn,

Love Matthew

Dear Matthew,

Eat well, and Enjoy The Ride.

Love you,
-Carolyn

Hi Matthew,

Your mom told me about Cara and your fish. I'm so sorry, Honey.

I'm sending you the link below in the hopes that it will make you smile.

Love you, Honey.

-Carolyn

Click on the wordthisto view!!!

Thank you Carolyn for the funny dancing thing -- I really liked it. :dude:

Love your friend,

Matthew

(He's laughing so hard he can hardly stand up)

Thank you Carolyn,

For the funny thing. And I like you too.

Love you friend,

Matthew

(Carolyn, I wish you could hear him giggling over this LOL)

HiMatthew!

Your mom just told me that Teffani ispregnant and so is youHimi!

I'm so happy foryou!

Keep us posted as to when the babies are born.

Love,

-Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

I'm so excited that I have so many bunnies that are bred. Idon't know if we're going to have enough cages for all the rabbitsbecause Himis bring a lot of bunnies!

I lost one of my teeth and another one is getting loose.:D

Bye,

Love Matthew

Hi Matthew!

Wow, Lost a tooth! Very Cool. That makesflossingeasier! Did you pull the tooth out on your own or get help from mom?Sometimes I used to get my aunt or my mom to help me get one of my babyteeth out. Hope the tooth fairy visited or willvisit yousoon.

I'mvery excited for your and the new babieson theway. I'm sure by the time they're born, you and your mom willhave a perfect plan for what cage they'll all live in.Ican't wait tosee Teffani's babies. Sheand Todd are so beautiful, you just know they'll have gorgeousbabies. :)

Thanks for the note. I love hearing from you.

Love,

-Carolyn

Some illusions for you, Matthew! Just for fun.

:)

Love,

-Carolyn

How can the man go up all the time and come back to the same place over and over

Back