To: Matthew Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matthew had a sad day:( His tiny hamster "Little Woman" crossed therainbow bridge today. She was old and had been in ill health;I was surprised that she hung on this long. We put her in apretty box with a beautiful red ribbon.

Matthew asked if I think they Nutri Cal in heavenbecause thatwas his little hamster's favorite treat. I said that I'mpretty certain they do :)

He said he'd like to get another pet -- maybe a bird or a snake . . .

Pam

Sorry to hear of "Little Women"'s travel to the Rainbow Bridge.

I put a vote in for the new pet beinga Conure. ;)

Dear Matthew,

I'm so sorry to hear about Little Woman. I know she loves you as much as you love her.

If she could talk, she'd thank you for being such a great parent to herand for giving her such a happy life. She's got everything she needsnow to make her happy, but she misses you as much as you miss her.She'll watch over you and help you with your other animals that comeinto your life.

I'll say a prayer for you and will be thinking about you, Matthew. I know how much it hurts. I'm so sorry, Honey.

All my love,
-Carolyn

Hi Matthew, I'msorry to hear about Little Woman. I know it makes you sad. Sad daysaren't much fun are they? That's why they call them sad! I'm glad thatyou have many other animals that will help make you feel happy!:)I hope you have a happy day today!

RaspberrySwirl

Hi all my friends,

Thanks for posting all those nice things :) I cried a littlebit :(I don't know what I'm going to get for a replacement,but I still have her little pictures and her cage for a reminder.:)I really miss Little Woman, but now she's in hamsterheaven, She can eat all the snacks she wants and Nutri Cal.Her favorite treat was Nutri Cal on top of stuff. But I hopethey have Nutri Cal in heaven. I'm making her acard. I drawed hamsters on it and I put some glue on it withglitter. and that was for the card that I was going to slip under theribbon on her box. In the summer we are going to buryher. We took the soap out of its box, and put Little Woman init. and we even wrapped it. and we put a ribbon around it.:)

Bye my friends,

Love Matthew

Matthew,

I hope you're having a blast at PA Convention! Let us know how ya do when you return. ;)

Amanda

Oh Matthew, I'm so sorry about your hammie. Somehow I missed this post or I would have replied sooner.

Our hamster Minne passed away several months ago. And our Athena (Minnie's daughter-in-law) just passed a couple of weeks ago.

Minnie was our Grandma hamster. We still have her only son Meatball.Meatball and Athena are the mommy and daddy of the6 hamstersthat we also still have.

I'm sure that Minne and Athena were waiting just on the other side ofthe Rainbow Bridge when they found out thatLittle Woman wascoming to be with them. They will play with her andbe herfriends until you see her again.

I'm sure you were a great daddy to her.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Jim

Dear Jim,

Thank you for posting that nice note. :) I feelsad when I think about little woman :(

I am making a little card for her and we put a ribbon on herbox. I am still working on the card for littlewoman. Soon when I am done, I am going to slip it in the boxthat she is in. (note from mom: we haven't buried her yet --I have the box in the freezer).

:( And I wish she hadn't died. I hopethey have her favorite treat, Nutri Cal, in heaven cause that was mylittle woman's favorite treat. Little Womans real name wasPirate cause her one eye was always closed and the other was alwaysopen. (she only had one eye). :)

I taked so good care of her and I miss her so much. :(

Love,

Matthew

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Matthew,

I hope you're having a blast at PA Convention! Let us know how ya do when you return. ;)

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I met some new friends, but sadly, I'm not going to see them until nextyear again. And it was a long, long trip.And I slept a lot there and me and Billy slept together. :)

And I really liked to walk around with my new friends, but I now I'mkind of mad at the big one cause that one while I was cleaning kickedthe broom and all the dirty stuff went all over the place and he kickedme down on the floor and I pulled my other friend out of it. :)

Love,

Matthew

pamnock wrote:
Hi Amanda,

I met some new friends, but sadly, I'm not going to see them until nextyear again. And it was a long, long trip.And I slept a lot there and me and Billy slept together. :)

And I really liked to walk around with my new friends, but I now I'mkind of mad at the big one cause that one while I was cleaning kickedthe broom and all the dirty stuff went all over the place and he kickedme down on the floor and I pulled my other friend out of it. :)

Love,

Matthew

Matthew,

When I meet a new friend at a rabbit show, I try to get their phonenumber or email address. Maybe you could do that in the future. ;)

Don't you just dislike people who ruin your hard work? That was mean ofhim to kick you down to the ground. Maybe you need a body guard when atrabbit shows. ;)Thats good that you didn't involve your otherfriend in the whole broom /dirt happening.

How did you do with the contests you were in while at PA Convention?How did your Dwarf Hotots do? I heard your mommy judged Polish so youcouldn't show them. :?Did you take anything besides DwarfHotots and Polish?

Have a great day!

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

My Dwarf Hotots and my Polish were the only ones I took toshow. and my showmanship bunny. Myshowmanship bunny's name is "Torte Fudge".

My Dwarf Hotots got 5th and 6th place out of 12. I wassleeping at the hotel, so sissy put them on the table for me.after a little bit dad woke me up and brough me to the rabbitshow. and also I won the center piece on the banquettable. It was a glass cup with a rabbit on it. andit even came with a little carpet and it came with a little cutebunny. and I had lots of fun. :)

Bye my friends,

Love Matthew

Hi Matthew,

I sent you a Valentine's greeting along with SLG, Alyssa, and the other kids. Make sure you take a look for the post.

Hope all is well with you. Glad you had fun at the Convention.

Love,
-Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn for sending me that postagethat was on the computer. I like out the box turned biggerand how all the balls flew out of the box! And I like how itsaid "Have a Ball for your Birthday!".

:)

Bye my friend Carolyn,

Love Matthew

Note from Pam:

Carolyn, you have no idea how much these acts of kindness mean tous. Your card in the mail was the only one Matthew received(except for the one from us), and you can only imaginehisexcitement to have received it.

You are one special lady :)

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

I still get very excited when I receive any unexpected cards orpresents, I can imagine how special it is when you are 5(or 6 already?)years old.

Thanks Pam. Will call tonight.

Did Matthew see the card I sent in here that was a "Memory Game"? Check in the post above his recent reply.

Thank you, Matthew and Pam, for being afriend.

Love,
-Carolyn

Back