To: Matthew Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi my friend Carolyn,

I've been using my guitar, and I have this guitar DVD, but the lady on the movie is doing something that hurts my fingers!

And I got a nice Spanish video and I just used it today. Igot both the guitar less and the Spanish video today and the Spanishvideo is really helping me and I just really like the Spanish video andI really like the guitar lesson.

I like to watch the wild birds and I made one bird feeder that's reallylong and one that's really kind of small. And I will tell youhow to make them. We just get something to put them on like apaper towel roll. We get some peanut butter and put it on thething. When we are done, we get some seeds and roll it aroundin there. Then we put a piece of string on it and tie it upinto a tree.

We got a little bit of ice in the back yard and we got a pretty lot ofsnow here and my brother wants to get some ice skates when the ice isnice and good to skate on, then we can skate on the ice. Meand him and sissy. Mom and Dad will watch.

Good bye Carolyn,

Love,

Matthew

(Geeze, my fingers were getting sore -- once he gets on a roll, there's no stopping him!)

(Thanks for the bump, Pam! I didn't think he responded.)

Hi Matthew!

There's nothing like when the gang all gets together to iceskate! Even if I don't want to put on my skates, I like tojust slide around in my boots.

peanut5a.gif

Your bird feeder is a wonderful idea! It's so important tofeed the birds when the ice and snow hits like this. Youridea on how to make a feeder is wonderful. I think I'll trythat this weekend. I may have to ask you questions if I runinto trouble making it. Hope you don't mind.

It's great that you're learning Spanish! I wish I hadlearned it when I was your age. The language I chose to studywas French, but unfortunately, I don't remember any of itanymore.

The snow stopped falling today, but it's supposed to start back uptomorrow morning around 6:00 and continue all day tomorrow. Ihave to pick up some things for the rabbits and some food and get readyto be housebound again.

Hope you have a great day, Buddy!

Love,

-Carolyn

Matthew is quicklybecoming a man of more words! :)I enjoy following hisposts!

Raspberry

Hi my friend Carolyn!

And you can make a birdfeeder just like I did and I just do it for funand the birds always eat off mine and it might take a couple days toget them to eat off it cause they might not know what it is.

And you can do a different language even if you're that old.

We went to get rabbit feed today and we got some candy and we got atreat for Toby -- and that treat was a pig ear! He ate thewhole thing. And he ate it really fast. Not really fast, butkinda fast.

Bye Carolyn,

Love Matthew

Hi Sebastian's little girl!

How are you today. If you want to learn how to make this neatbirdfeeder I maked for the birdies, then first you get a paper roll,then you put peanut butter on it, and you put seeds all over it -- anykind of seeds. Then you roll it in any kinds of seeds, thenyou hang a string to it. Then hang it outside - it might take a coupledays to the birdies to eat off it cause they might not know what it is.

and make sure there's no birds outside so you won't scare all of them away. -- nevermind. it doesn't really matter.

I'm excited about showing my rabbits this year and I already got mynice show coat and it's white. I might go to my friend'sgrandmas to get my name on it and a picture of a rabbit on it.

A lot has been going on and my birthday is coming up soon and soon I amgoing to be 6 and my brother's is coming up too. and mybrother Ryan's birthday is coming up soon to and he's going to be 15.

Bye Sebastians Little Girl,

Love Matthew

Hello My Dear Friend, Matthew,

You're absolutelyright.

thumper04.gif

Even though I'm old, I can still learn a different language.

I bet Toby loved that pig ear! That was really nice ofyou to treat him. It's fun to see the animals enjoy theirtreats, isn't it?

You're really got me going on this bird feeder now. It's amust-do; especially with more snow coming in early tomorrowmorning. Since there's no flowers out now, I miss seeingcolors outside. Having cardinals, bluejays, etc., in the yardwill definitely take care of that problem. I'll take youradvice on how to make one, and then I'll give it a couple of days andsee how long it takes for the birds to find it. I'm alreadylooking forward to having them come around. Thanks for thegreat idea, Matthew!

yelbird.GIF

Love,

-Carolyn

Typed by Momma because it's been a long day-

Hi Matthew, it's me, Sebastian's little girl, I got yourmessage and I'll try to get to that soon. It sounds like a neat idea.Thank you for telling me. Me and my Grandpa Bob made a birdhouse and Iwas only I think 3 I think. I got to paint it. I painted it white. Itwas fun. Sometimes I sleep over there and that night I'm pretty surethat I did. Ummmmm, hmmmmmm- lets see what else Ihave......huh......when is your birthday? Today I got and Icee fromKwik shop. I get an Icee every single Friday after school if I did goodthat week. My birthday is October 10th. Do you have a picture in yournew show coat? Ummmm......that's it for tonight. GoodnightMatthew.

Sebastian's Little Girl

Hay Matthew!

How is your learning process for PA Convention coming along? I heardyou were working on tattooing paper bunnies the other day! That musthave been fun. ;)Luckily you don't have to tattoo a realrabbit for PA Convention because that could be messy if you get thewrong rabbit.

Hay that tip you gave me when I was at your house works really nice!The rabbits go 'awwww' when you scratch them by their neck.:DYour ability to handle rabbits at your age amazes me. Do Isee another ARBA Register then ARBA judge in the making int the Nock'shousehold? I hope to see you at the Dwarf Hotot show table! It has tobefore May 31 tho because I then go to Open! Man do I feel old! LOL!

If I had a tree or anything that would attract birds I would try yourbird feeder idea! It sounds like it would really work! How are youcoming along with your Gutair DVD? Maybe we have a famous musican inthe making! ;)

Have a good day!

Amanda

Hi my friends Amanda, Carolyn and Sebastian's Little Girl,

I've been studying very good and today I just got 4 babies out of one of my Dwarf Hotots!

I learned the D cord with my guitar and it's almost time for me to learn the next one.

and I'm learning Spanish and the Spanish is working very good and I got a guitar tape and it's working pretty good too.

Sebanstian's Little Girl -- Slushies are my favorite! I getthem everyday in the summer and my Grandma got me a slushie maker forChristmas. And I got some new clothes, and I got a chair andpainting thing. And I got a GI Joe. One rides in avery big plane and I have another GI Joe. He rides a horseand I got a different one from the deer park, but I don't know where hewent.

I will have some pictures soon of my show coat and new baby bunnies.

Love,

Matthew

Hey Matthew I act like GI joesometimes! I tease my brothers! They think I'mshort so I act like GI joe and tease my brothers and make them call meGI joe and then they ask me to get them some water. I know spanishbecause my Daddy's guys that work for him all speak spanish and I grewup with it. Some words I know are (Momma doesn't know how tospell them!) :shock:Miha, I can count in spanish to6. I wish we lived closer together. I'd love to check out your slushmachine. We could do lots of stuff together because we like the samestuff.

Sebastian's Little Girl

Greetings Matthew, :dude:

I'm so sorry that it was time for your doe to pass over the RainbowBridge. Rest assured, she's in good company over there and happy andhealthy again.

On a happier note, how exciting :D you had your first litter today!Four Dwarf Hotots, your mom said? Wonderful!! :D I thought your firstlitter was going to be from Todd and Teffani.

Keep us posted on how the kits are getting along.

Love,
-Carolyn

Congratulations on your litter of 4 DH's Matthew!Was this a litter that could have popped up blue eyebandeds? Tell yourmom that the doe with the fur off the face is getting better! Shehasn't rubbed her head on anything and fur is growing in nicely! I hopeto see you're DH's on the show table with you standing near.:DOn a sadder note, sorry to hear about your doe. It's onepartof breeding that is depressing. I've lost a doe after shekindled her litter due to a hemerage in her uterus. At least she's nolonger suffering. :?

Good Luck with your Litter :)

~*~Amanda~*~

Here's a picture of Boy for you to enjoy. :D

Hi Matthew!

Sebastian's Little Girl and I wanted tosay"Yippee!" We are so excited about your newbabies! We can't wait to hear all about them!

We went and looked at the pictures of youand Charity. Sebastian's Little Girl likes this one the best!

RaspberrySwirl and Sebastian's Little Girl

MatthewCharity2.jpg

That's my favorite picture too! I hadn't seen this one. :)

MatthewCharity2.jpg

-Carolyn

Hi to my friends,

I had one baby born this morning (Dwarf Hotot) and the 4 babies that Ijust had that were just born yesterday are doing very good and they arevery healthy. They have been very warm and getting lots ofsleep.

Yesterday we went to Aunt Kim's.

This morning our cat, Vera, was looking for me and she ran upstairs,jumped onto my bed, woke me up. She really good for an alarmclock.

I have to go now cause I have to do school.

Bye my friends,

Love,

Matthew

Matthew..

Don't you just love the 'cat' alarm clocks? My one cat doesn't let mepress the snooze button! She pounces all over me followed with a lickto death episode! Is Vera you're cute long haired black and whitekitty? I could see her jumping on your bed to wake you up because thatseems like its inher character. ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Matthew..

Don't you just love the 'cat' alarm clocks? My one cat doesn't let mepress the snooze button! She pounces all over me followed with a lickto death episode! Is Vera you're cute long haired black and whitekitty? I could see her jumping on your bed to wake you up because thatseems like its inher character. ;)

~*~Amanda~*~

Vera is the black and white one and her favorite food is bacon andturkey. And our cat Vera can jump very high and sometimes shelicks me to wake me up too.

Love,

your friend Matthew

Hi All My Friends!

Stephanie got her braces, she's happy about them - BUT, she's crabbyand mad and she's taking it out on me because her braces hurt and herteeth. :X

And I am getting ready for the State Convention. Soon I'mgoing to plan what rabbits I am going to take. And hmmm . . .<< cough, cough>>

and I went to the doctor yesterday. He said I had to get 2new medicines. The one is red and the other is pink.;)

Bye my Friends,

Love,

Matthew

Back