To: Matthew Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Hi Matthew, :)

Your mom told us about Todd and Teffani a while back.

Just wondering, how are they doing? Are they getting bigger? Morecomfortable with you? Is one more affectionate than the other?

My Polish rabbit's name is Tucker. It took me a while to get him totrust me. Now, he does, but he's got this attitude that it's always gotto be on his terms. I secretly enjoy the challenge he gives me, butsome times!!

Your mom told me that you got her bunny socks! (Cool, Cool, Cool!!)Make sure she takes a picture of them on her feet and posts them forall of us to see. I never saw bunny socks.

Good Job, Matthew!! Great Gift!!

*High-Five!*

-Carolyn

(Matthew dictating -- Mom typing :))

Dear Carolyn,

They are doing really great. They have been eating a lot and drinking a lot. and [cough] (Matthew has a cold) hmmmmmmm

They have been getting a lot of exercise. And they have been jumping alot and I have been taking very good care of them. They havebeen happy and have lots of room. [cough]

I have been taking very good care of them.

Love,

Matthew

Dear Matthew,

No doubt you're taking good care of them. They're eating, drinking, andjumping a lot. They know they're loved and they are very happy.

By the way, I loved the picture of you holding Charity. She's quite a handful, ey?

I have a Flemish Giant, and she's a handful too.

Is Teffani going to have babies this Spring?

Much Love,
-Carolyn

P.S. In your Mom's "spare time", ask her to post a picture of Todd andTeffani for us. Thanks, Mom! And don't forget the socks!

Hi Matthew I'm Sebastian's LittleGirl. I heard about you. I was wondering how old are you? I am 7. Iread about your bunnies. I have a bunny named Sebastian. He's reallywell trained. He is 9 months old. He's a baby. I love him verymuch.

Love, Sebastian's Little Girl

8.jpg

(Matthew dictating - Mom typing :))

They are doing very well. They have been eating anddrinking a lot and getting lots of exercise and I've been taking verygood care of them. I am going to breed Teffani in Februarywhen she is old enough.

I am 5.

>>Guess that's it -- Matthew is a man of few words when it comes to virtual conversationsLOL

Hi Matthew! :)

Is that Todd that you're holding in that picture?

I hope you're feeling better. That cough must be a real bummer.

I saw the picture of you where you were examining a sheep's brain, was it a sheep? I give you a lot of credit, Matthew.

Your mom told me that you got a guitar for Christmas! Lucky Dog! :cool:

What color is it?? When do you start lessons?

-Carolyn

hey matthew i was thinking about it andmaybe you and me can become verey good frinds like me and Carolyn. Wewill have to see. I love the pickshir of you and your bunny. Wich oneis that? Sounds like you are verey smart to me.

Sebastian's Little Girl

LuvaBun wrote:
Hmmmmmmm. Do i detect a budding romance here between oneSebastians Little Girl and one Matthew Nock - not that I'm stirring upgossip or anything. i would NEVER do that, would I?????:p:p:dude:- Jan

Lol LuvaBun. Wouldn't that be just sweet:DTo beautiful babies with a love of buns, awww.

Fergi's mom

Dear Matthew,

You're very lucky to be able to hold Todd and Tiffani. They're suchbeautiful bunnies. I almost can't wait to see their babies. :)

I love the movie, Spiderman. It's one of the best movies ever made.

Ernestine, Buck Jones' rabbit, really likes to watch television. Thispast weekend, her favorite show was on New Year's Eve. She watched TonyBennett's concert. She sat in front of the t.v. for at least 1/2 hourwatching and listening to Tony sing.

Do any of your rabbits like it when you sing to them? Tucker loves it when I sing a song to him.

:)

-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn!

All of my rabbits like to watch tv with me. I'm so glad that you called today, and how are you doing?

uh

. . .( later I'll tell her sumthin' else)

Bye Carolyn,

Love Matthew

From Mom to Carolyn --A man of few words on the forum, but hesure can talk up a storm on the phone, can't he? LOL :D:D

Hi Matthew! :)

I enjoyed our chat very much today. You are very smart and interestingto talk to. I really liked hearing about Snowdrop. (That's the correctname, right? Not Snowball?)

I just gave Cali, my Flemish, some craisins for the first time. She'sgoing CRAZY over them. She won't stop begging me now. :shock: Idefinitely didn't expect this reaction. I knew she'd like them,but she is teething my fingers to get more.

I'm glad you had a nice New Year's holiday. My vacation ends today.Back to work tomorrow. I'll miss sleeping late and playing with thebunnies and having fun with my friends.

When is school back in session for you? What's your favorite subject?

By, the way, what color is your new guitar?

I know you had a cold last week. I hope you're feeling all better now.

Love,
-Carolyn

To Mom: He sure was fantastic on the phone. The forum's much harder torespond to. I was surprised he wanted me to send him more mail. :)

I've been trying to get the little stinker tocome in here and answer his "mail". He told menotto bother him because he's trying to concentrate on tattooing the paperbunnies LOL He's practicing for the PA state conventionroyalty competition. I cut out a bunch of paper bunnies withthe tattoo listed that they are supposed to have. He has toput the digits/letter in the pliers (they have to go in reverse to comeout the right way in the ear), then tattoo the paper bunnies ears.

He is intently working on his project and wishes not to be disturbed LOL:)

I ordered him a show coat and it arrived today -- my little man looks so professional!

Pam

If the Boy's busy, The Boy's Busy.

Such Kings must not be disturbed when they're in the middle of something. He'll get to it when he's able.

Just make sure the sound is turned up, or you can plug in the headphones.

Now, we must see a picture of our Youngest Showman. He must look like a little doctor. :)

He's a Love!

-Carolyn

Hi to my friend Carolyn!

Thank you for sending me the Happy New Year card. I had fun popping the balloons.

And my guitar is kind of black and kind of brown.

I started school again on Monday. I like to do everything --the papers, I really like - and the board work and all the other stuff-- I just really like doing school!

I just like doing everything in school.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (What did you just do Mom? What does thatsay? That wasn't a word Mom -- put that back! Don't do that!)

Mom -- (opps,Matthew just spilled his potato chips) LOL

Matthew -- "That's all" "I said a lot to her"

Bye Carolyn

Love,

Matthew :)

HiMatthew!

It was nice to get a long letter fromyou.

I'm glad you like school so much. I can tell by our chats that you are very smart.

So your guitar is kind ofblack and brown? Sounds fancy!

Did you get any snow yet? We're supposed to get have a lotcome down tonight and tomorrow, it's going to change over toice. I think I'll put some food out for the wild rabbits,birds, and squirrels tonight. One of my favorite things aboutgetting snow is that I can see all the different animal'sfootsteps.

I wish I could bring my rabbits out in it, but they live in the housewith me and it wouldn't be good for them to go from a warm house intothe snow. They'd most likely getsick.

I hope you're having a nice day. :)

Love,
-Carolyn

Back