To: Matthew Nock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotating Wheels
The circles appear to rotate when youmove your head closer and further away from the screen while looking atthe dot in the center.

Attached Image (viewed 3 times):

attachment.php

The vertical lines are both the same length...

There are only white circles at the intersections....

The center circles are both the same size.
Attached Image (viewed 1 time):

attachment.php

I'll put the rest on the Kids are People Too, post. :)

-Carolyn

HELLOMY FRIEND,MATTHEW!!

Yourmom told us how Tefani had her six babies this morning!

So Happy to hearit!!

I was surprised she hadSIX!

I hope they're all well. Your mom seems to think Tifani willbe a good mother. I can't wait to hear more about them andsee pictures of the babies as they getbigger.

Givethem all a kiss for me when you can and tellthem all I said,

Love,

-Carolyn

Wow! Congratulations Matthew! :D
Can I have some of your good luck? My does are breeding but not taking. :?

Amanda

Wow Matthew, you certainly will have your handsfull now! Congratulations on having aspecial delivery of sixkits. It will be fun to watch them grow, especially since they grow sofast. Good luck with the rest of your herd this spring. Are youplanning on showing this spring or summer?

Fergi's mom

Dear Matthew I rember that you likedbirds and feeders so I want you to see mine. It is right by my window.Just when I was typing there was a red bird on it. The red birds come alot but we didnt not get a picture of one this time. Here is a picsureof Henry my beta fish too.

Its nice to talk to you.

Sebastian says hi. We made Sebastian another door so I can get him outof the top of his Condo. We made more levels in his Condo and he wouldhop to the top and I couldnt not reach him.

Sebastian's Little Girl

PS- Can you see that little dog? That is my dog Tinker! :)

BirdsatWindow011.jpg

BirdsatWindow021.jpg

BirdsatWindow031.jpg

BirdsatWindow1.jpg

4-21-050072.jpg

4-21-050141.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I know it will be a lot of work to take care of my babies.Some are black and white and some are just black. All of mysix bunnies are doing pretty well. And I've been taking verygood care of them. The mommy has been taking good care ofthem too.

Sebastian's Little Girl: Your bird feeder looks very nice -- I'm going to try to make one just like that.

Love, Matthew :dude::cool::D

Beautiful Pictures,SLG! Ilike the fish.

Hi Matthew!

Sounds like everything's going well with our Polish babies!I'm glad that Teffani's a good mother. I knew you and yourmom would be taking very good care of them. Are you going tokeep any?Who do most of the babies look like, Toddor Teffani?? Do you have a favorite yet?

-Carolyn

Hi Matthew! We saw a blue jay on the feeder this morning! He was beautiful!

How are your babies? Will we get to see pictures soon?

Have a good day! :dude:

RaspberrySwirl

I really liked the surfing bunnies and I do havesome bunnies that look like Todd and Tefani. They are all sovery cute. All of their eyes are open and I was very excited:)

And I love them so very much.

Love Matthew :dude:

Hi Matthew!

Like my new Avatar?? I'm sure you knew about it days ago.

Hope you treated your mom well yesterday.

How's Teffani's litter? Are you going to give a baby to Stephanie?

-Carolyn

Hi Matthew! :wave:

I hear you're in camp now.

How do you like it?

What's the most fun thing you've done there so far?

Love,
-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Camp is very fun. But I am all done with this camp and thecamp I'm at is 3-D art camp. But that is ok cause I haveanother camp and this camp is called Around the World Artcamp. :)

And after Around the World Art Camp, then I am going to swimming class. But that is all. :D

Love,

Matthew

MattChocPolish.jpg

Latest posts

Back